𝟏𝟒: 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

everyone in the room read the gossip girl blast. as veronica was reading it, she felt all eyes on her as her world fell apart on her shoulders. everything that she has worked for— her reputation, her company, her relationships. everything. it was gone. it all snapped just because of one stupid post.

as she looked up from her phone, she saw that everyone was looking at her with disappointment and shock in their eyes. it's like everything happened in slow motion. looking into her parents' eyes filled with failure, hearing the chatters about her. how did everything went wrong? she thought.

as she looked at henry, her eyes started to tear up. "henry..." she shakily said, taking a step forward to him. as she took a step closer, he stepped back. "no." he harshly said, a single tear dropping on his cheek.

henry looked at her with anger in his eyes while veronica looked at him with guilt and regret in hers.

"please?" veronica begged, more tears falling down. henry looked at her one last time as he stormed off, walking away.

everyone watched the scene as henry fled, all their eyes shifting at veronica who looked helpless.

"henry, wait!" she shouted, running after him as she left her own party, all eyes following her.

serena pursed her lips and crossed her arms as veronica left, worried about her daughter. "just let her be." nate said.

serena sighed and walked up the stage, taking the microphone. "the party's over, everyone. thanks for coming." she said with sadness and worry in her voice.

everyone started leaving, except for julien, audrey, and veronica's parents.

* ੈ✩‧₊˚

ANOTHER LOVE - TOM ODELL
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
0:57 ━━━•──────── 3:59
⇄  ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  ↻

veronica ran after henry, ending up on the sidewalk in front of the palace as the heavy rain started to pour on their heads. "henry! wait, let me explain!" she shouted. henry stopped running and faced veronica.

i wanna take you somewhere so you know I care
but it's so cold and i don't know where
i brought you daffodils in a pretty string
but they won't flower like they did last spring

as he faced her, she noticed that his nose and eyes turned bloodshot red. she must've hurt him pretty bad.

she stared at his face as the rain poured, making the two of them soaking wet. "explain, veronica! cause i'm fucking sick and tired of you making me a fool. stop it with all the lies!" he shouted. veronica started to sob "i'm sorry... i messed up. but henry, i swear it was nothing!" she tried to defend while crying. max meant something to her, she just can't quite figure it out.

and i wanna kiss you, make you feel alright
i'm just so tired to share my nights
i wanna cry and i wanna love
but all my tears have been used up

"do you love me?" henry asked, trying to mentally prepare himself for veronica's response. "answer me!" he shouted, making veronica flinch. "of course i do!"

"then why did you cheat on me?!" he shouted. at this point henry has had enough of her but he can't let go yet since he loves her more than anything.