𝟏𝟔: 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆

more tears started to fall on veronica's face. as she looked at henry, wanting for his comfort, he was just standing there, looking at her.

no one wants to see their father going to jail, veronica felt all the sad emotions all at once. if she didn't tell anyone about the drugs that she found in her father's office, none of this would've happened. veronica started to blame herself. everything was falling apart.

serena walked up to her daughter, pulling her in for a hug. "it's okay, ronnie." serena said, running her hand through her back. "what happened?" veronica asked as she placed her head on her mother's shoulder, silent tears falling down veronica's face.

"i'm sorry for what happened." veronica heard a familiar voice of a guy behind her as she was hugging her mother. veronica looked back, wiped her tears and saw chuck and blair standing behind them. henry walked up to his parents.

serena and veronica stood beside each other in front of the basses. "what happened, uncle chuck?" veronica asked chuck. "i had to turn him in, it was the only way. turns out your father was a drug lord, i tried to talk to him but he would just threaten me. this is me trying to help, this is the best way." chuck said.

"what?" veronica frustratingly asked. "what's gonna happen to us then?" she asked chuck, her voice breaking.

"we'll contact your lawyers. me and serena are working on it already." chuck said. veronica looked at serena and furrowed her brows. "wait, you knew?" she asked her mother, slowly getting angry.

"veronica, it was for the bes-" "you knew and you didn't tell me?!" she angrily said, tears falling down her eyes. she took a step away from serena.

"all of you knew and you didn't tell me?!" veronica asked, pointing to everyone. henry looked down.

"even you?" veronica scoffed as she asked henry. "we didn't want you to get hurt." henry said, sadly. "you all should've told me so maybe i could've prepared for this!" she shouted, going inside her house and going straight up to her bedroom.

veronica entered her bedroom, crying. she walked to her bathroom and started to remove her eye makeup, the black eyeshadow liquifying as it dripped on her face along with tears.

veronica started to sob as she rubbed her eyes, recalling how her life has been for these past few days.

the gossip girl blast, everyone being disappointed in her.

"i can't do this anymore" she recalled henry saying those words to her.

"you can't talk to max anymore."

and,

seeing her dad get arrested, the man that she loves the most.

veronica tried to calm down, and eventually, she stopped crying. she pulled herself together, put her hair in a ponytail, and washed her face.

as she looked outside her window, it started to snow. she then headed to her closet and took off her nancy costume and put on black long sleeves, a pair of grey sweatpants, a beige coat, and a burberry scarf.

she headed downstairs, putting on a pair of boots. as she was on her way out, she saw henry, serena, blair, and chuck sitting on the living room in silence with sadness written all over their faces. it looks like they were processing what had just happened with nate.