𝟏𝟕: 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝟗

2,618,005 likesgossipgirl BREAKING NEWS: the new york mayor, nate archibald arrested for possession of drugs— which turns out, he's a drug lord

2,618,005 likes
gossipgirl BREAKING NEWS: the new york mayor, nate archibald arrested for possession of drugs— which turns out, he's a drug lord. the mayor was arrested last night at around 1AM in front of the building of their penthouse. rumor has it that @veronicaxoxo was the one who turned him in. was that right, little archibald? looks like daddy archibald is no longer there to pay the bills. no problem though, veronica herself is a billionaire. so cheers to independency, i guess?
view all 5,917 comments
author nate is so hot lol
username who's going to run new york now?
username OOOH so that's where they get their money from?

"i'm gonna sue gossip girl!!!" veronica shouted, throwing her phone to the other side of the living room.

"woah!" henry moved his head to the side, away from the phone since it almost hit him in the head as he was walking to the living room, holding two cups of coffee.

"the fuck are you doing here? i'm meeting with my lawyers." veronica told henry in a rude tone, placing her hands on her hips. "veronica, language." serena said, sitting on the couch.

"chill, i just brought you and your mom some coffee. i know that you two haven't slept yet eversince what happened last night." henry said, placing the two cups of coffee on the living room table. "thanks, henry." serena said, smiling. veronica rolled her eyes, she was still angry at him for not telling her. "okay. can you go now?" she told henry as she held the cup of coffee, gesturing for him to leave.

"you can't hate me forever, veronica." he said. "yeah, i can. i'm doing it now, actually." she replied. henry scoffed and left.

"ronnie, why are you so rude to him? he's literally trying to help." serena asked. "you don't know a lot of things, mother. i'm rude at him because he's henry bass." she said, taking a sip from her coffee.

as veronica took a first sip of her coffee, the liquid touching her tongue, she immediately spat it out as she tasted it. "what the fuck?!" veronica said, gagging. their lawyers looking at her weirdly.

clearly, veronica wasn't in her best self. her behavior was inappropriate and rude. she tried her best to be tough, barely getting her self together.

"veronica?! what is up with you today?" serena said, standing up and going to her daughter.

"i hate this type of coffee. how did henry not know that?" veronica said, wiping her mouth. serena frowned, noticing how bad veronica's dealing with everything.

"i'm calling max. he knows what coffee i like and i'm starving." veronica said, walking out and heading to the kitchen.

"hey, max." veronica said through the phone, opening her refrigerator. "hey, ms. xo. why are you up so early?" he asked with a sleepy voice.

"i haven't slept yet." veronica spoke, looking inside the refrigerator. "what? why?" max asked. it seemed like he sat down since his voice sounded more awake through the phone. "it's been a long night. me and my mom are  dealing with the lawyers and everything else." she sighed as she closed the refrigerator, not finding anything appetizing.