1- What?

Thursdays. Y/N hates Thursdays. Tony, her older brother, always has his friends over. She doesn't mind them it is just she has to stay in her room. Not to come out until they leave. It's because they are the Avengers, a super-secret boy band, and have some run-ins with Hydra, a not-so-super-secret evil boy band or as she calls them assholes, they experiment with people so they end up dead. The 'lucky' ones, well end up like her.

She had forgotten that it was Thursday and walk-in "Tony we out of... cheeseburger..." everyone was staring at her a 5'7 tall, brown-haired, light brown-eyed girl in jeans and a black jumper she felt like running away but Tony just had his head in his hands. "Hi... I'm Y/N... Stark," she said everyone turned to Tony "Care to explain?" asked Nat, Tony gets up and walks around everyone's eyes following "No" he quietly says.

"What!?" shouts Nat "Were you going to tell us? Why?" She asks.

"I don't want them to get her again." he said looking at Nat and then Y/N who was looking down, playing with her fingers "Who?" asked Steve before Tony could say anything she said in a shy, small voice "Hydra." still looking down she continues "I don't want to go back there. I can't relive years of endless torture and experiments." she said with tears forming Tony walks towards her rubbing her back "Did they work?" Vision asked. Looking to the older Stark as he walks to make his 10th cup of coffee "You would have known about her if they didn't," Tony said calmly. Looking to Y/N. "How about you train with us?" asked Steve looking to Y/N. She looks up at America's golden boy. "What. No. Not in a million years." Tony yells as he adds sugar and milk to the cup of brown liquid. "Sure," she said smiling Tony looked at her as if she was mad.