Chapter 35

⚠️ Sexual Content Ahead ⚠️

It's now after our date and Enzo is driving us back to the apartment. During the ride home he kept caressing my leg and kissing the back of my hand.

I'm currently just one big ball of horny and I was so ready to get home and jump my fiancé's bones.

Once we parked. Enzo came to my side of the vehicle and lifted me out bridal style and walked us inside the house. He kissed my cheek and put me on the couch. As he was about to stand up I grabbed his tie and pulled him back to me. His arms created a cage around me as he held on to the back of the couch. Our faces were so close that our lips were brushing together. He wore a smirk and my eyes traveled to his inviting lips.

I bit my lips and fixed my eyes on his, this time it was him who couldn't tear his eyes away from my lips. As he tried to close the gap I pulled back and gave him a sly smirk.

I'm in charge tonight

I pushed him back and rose to my feet. When he turned to look at me I pushed him down so that he was sitting on the couch. I took a few steps back and started to seductively remove the dress I was in. He looked so hot with his arms spread across the back of the couch, his eyes were low as he watched me.

I slowly walked to him and sat down with my crotch right on top of his erection. I loosened his tie and put it to the side as well as unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it behind the couch. I started to grind my lower half on him. He tried to grip my ass but I slapped his hand. The groans he made were like music to my ears.

I lowered my head to his neck and left light kisses to leave him wanting more. The way he kept grunting and trying to grab me indicated he was getting worked up. I decided to put him out if his misery. I eased myself down and settled on my knees in front of him. The way he watched me made me all hot and bothered. Only he can make me cum with just a look.

I pulled his zipper and tugged his pants down. He lifted his hips to make it easier. I palmed his member that was begging to be free from his boxers. Once I pulled his boxers down his dick popped out and slapped his stomach.

I grabbed it with my left hand and admired him. I swirl my tongue over his tip, licking all the pre-cum. The hiss he made fueled me and I ran my tongue down his length and his balls. I took him in my mouth and went as far as I could, I repeated a few times then focused on his tip. My right hand massaged his base while the left massaged his balls.

"Fuck," He let out a breathy moan.

I continued my assault and at the moment he was about to cum, he pulled me up.

"Baby!" I whined. "Why'd you do that?" Frustrated that my jaw was on fire and he stopped me from making him cum.

"Don't worry mi amour, I'm saving all this for you. Now come sit on daddy's face."