Chapter 34

I'm currently getting ready for Lorenzo's and I date tonight

I'm currently getting ready for Lorenzo's and I date tonight. Everything between us has been great. He's been going above and beyond to make sure I'm okay. I'm really loving where we are as of now.

"White, black, brown or nude?" I asked Chase. He's on FaceTime helping me get ready.

"Brown looks great against your skin. Ooh! Wear that brown satin dress you bought the other day."

"Oh yea! That works." I walked to my closet and grabbed the dress. "I honestly thought this was the part where I would be crying because I can't fit anything."

"You're 5 months but look 3 months Mai, you're lucky."

If you didn't know that I was pregnant it wouldn't be obvious. Only when I wear clothing that's close.

I pulled the dress on and spun around in front of my phone that's propped up on my dresser.

"You like?" I asked Chase.

"I love, you look so cute. Now go put on that gold earring and necklace set that I gave you and stop making my god child dizzy with all that damn spinning."

I rolled my eyes at him.

I put on the jewelry, stood in front of the mirror and admired myself. I look great! I walked to my closet and grabbed the matching strap sandals and slipped them on.

"His ass wont be able to resist you tonight." Chase commented clapping his hands.

"When can he ever?" I flipped my braids over my shoulder.

"Tuh, who you asking?" Chase chuckled. "Pose, I need to post you on my Instagram."

I struck a few poses and he took some facetime live photos.

"And make Lorenzo take some photos too, don't let the outfit go to waste." He added.

"I will, don't worry." I picked up my purse and grabbed everything I needed. "Thanks Chasey, I'll text you when I get home. Love you muah."

"Muah! Love you boo."

I hung up and made my way to the living room to meet Enzo.

"I'm ready love, sorry if I took long." I said as I walked in.

"All good mi amour," As he turned his eyes raked all over my body. He closed his eyes for a second before he reopened them. He just walked toward me and stood there taking me in. "How'd I get so lucky? You look breathtaking baby." He kissed my forehead then captured my lips in a toe curling kiss, as he pulled away he kissed the tip of my nose.

Instant butterflies.

"Thank you, you clean up nice too." I reached up to peck his lips once more.

"I didn't forget you either," He kneeled down and kissed my baby bump. "Can't wait to meet you,"

I swooned at the affection he was showing our unborn child.

Take Care [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara