Chapter 4

It's now Sunday, and I don't plan on going in to Clubhouse tonight

It's now Sunday, and I don't plan on going in to Clubhouse tonight. I have work tomorrow and I just wanted to stay in and relax. The past two days was a lot to take in and I'm really curious to see how Lorenzo would act tomorrow.

I really enjoyed his company last night. I was actually really surprised and I'm even more surprised that I'm looking forward to seeing him again. As I was about to get out of bed I hear a knocking at my door.

"Good Morning." Chase said in a sing song voice. He was carrying a tray with food "I made you breakfast."

"I should be the one making you breakfast, you were exhausted yesterday. Thank you Chasey." I took the tray. It was pancakes, eggs, sausage, and bacon.

"I know you had a very eventful weekend and I'm just buttering you up so I can get the deets." He rubbed his hands together and sat on my bed. "Now spill."

"I should've known you had ulterior motives." I was still thankful for the food though. "Mr. Moretti bought me the those sets I had showed you yesterday."

"Woah woah back it up. You went to the mall with your sexy boss? I thought we were mad at him?" Chase asked confused.

"No I didn't go with him, I ran into him and his brother there and they insisted I had lunch with them, when I went to cash out Lorenzo paid."

"He paid for them because he's gonna be the one to rip them off. Oh my gosh your cobwebbed punani finally gonna get some action." I rolled my eyes when he started clapping.

"I'm not having sex with anyone anytime soon."

"Girl shut up, you know damn well you wanna fuck him."

"As fine as he is, I can't. At the end of the day he's my boss and it would be inappropriate to pursue anything with him." Chase rolled his eyes.

"Since when do you care about what people think? Did anything else happen?"

"He somehow got Liam to chose another dancer just so I wouldn't be his dancer. Then he requested to see me in a private room and we talked for four hours and he payed me ten thousand dollars."

"WHAT!?" Chase exclaimed.

"I tried to give some back but he stuffed the rest in my duffel bag when I wasn't loo-" I was cut off with by a pillow thrown at my face. "What is your pro-" Then another. "Chase!!" And another.

"Are you dumb?" He gave me a 'are you stupid' look. "I've been watching you struggle to pay off your debts and a man who clearly likes you, gave you 10 fucking grand and you wanna be all modest? I should knock some sense into you."

"Ten thousand is a lot for just four hours of talking. I didn't even dance for him."

"He likes you Samai, and he obviously sees that you need it."