Chapter 23

I couldn't even properly admire the shooting range because I came here for something else

I couldn't even properly admire the shooting range because I came here for something else. I had no weapons, and if I planning on killing Angelo I need good ones.

Upon coming down here I saw men off to the side, they looked like they were having a meeting. There were some other men scattered around who were just sitting and talking amongst themselves. I followed Enzo as he showed me around the range.

"Normally kids have games in their basement or a play area but we had this." He gave a small smile that didn't reach his eyes. "Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be born in a normal family but then I remember my mom, my two brothers......and Allison and I wouldn't change a thing."

"You do have a lovely family, and they care a lot about you."

"Yea," He trailed off. He then lead me over to a corner where there was a huge wall. There was a pin code in the middle with a handle. "And this is where we keep our weapons." He entered the pin and I was able to get the numbers.

6725

The light went green then it opened up to an armory.

"Is that an arctic warfare magnum?" I pointed to the sniper rifle that was hanging on the wall. Enzo nodded with a smile on his face.

"Woah!" I ran my hand over it.

Just then his phone rang and he answered it.

"Yea....alright." He hung up. He turned to me. "I have to go."

"Okay," I nodded.

We walked out of the armory and he locked it.

"You can leave anytime you want. Just tell Ivan to take you home okay?" I nodded.

"Please come back in one piece. You're not allowed to leave me." I wrapped my arms around him.

"I will, don't worry." He kissed the top of my head.

"I love you."

"I love you too mi amore."

"Ren, we gotta move." We looked to see Ale standing with his men down the hall. Dario stood among them.

"You know your way upstairs?" I nodded.

"Okay I'll see you soon." He gave me one last peck before he walked over to his brothers.

I watched as the all walked through the side door, so coordinated. When the last person went through the door I walked over to see which direction they were headed. Black SUVs where lined up at the side, and each men were getting in. I looked to see if there was a vehicle with only one person and I spotted him at the black.

Bingo.

I hurriedly ran over to the armory and entered the code.

6725