Chapter 3

When I got home I washed the stuff I bought today so I could wear one tonight

When I got home I washed the stuff I bought today so I could wear one tonight. After drying everything I relaxed for the rest of the day until it was time to go to Clubhouse. Normally Chase would be home by now but he isn't , he must really be booked.

At seven I decided to go get dressed. I wore a navy colored set with matching heels. I put my hair in a half up half down style, threw on my pink Nike sweatsuit over my outfit and went out the door.

As I'm driving to the club, my mind ran on the only family I ever had, Mary and David. I can't help but feel they'd be so disappointed in what I've done. Quite frankly I'm disappointed in myself, but I'm trying to get my self together. No matter what or how long it takes.

After I made it to Clubhouse, I cleared my thoughts of the past and got into stripper mode. I went to the dressing room and went straight to my locker. After I put my things inside I set out to look for Tina. I found her at the bar and walked over to her.

"Oh Samai, you're here. So you actually don't have to worry about Liam anymore he actually went with someone else last minute."

Oh!

Well I wish he would've said that before I came in.

"But you are needed in the red room again."

"Okay thanks Tina."

I made my way upstairs and thought about the fact that I could've been home relaxing right now. When I made it to the red room I went inside and saw Lorenzo sitting on the couch with his arms spread over the back.

Again I'm standing half naked in front of my boss. I really don't need this right now.

"What are you doing here Mr. Moretti?" I walked up to him with my arms folded.

"Ensuring that you aren't my best friend's private dancer or anyone else's."

Is he serious?

"Sir this is my job and how I make my money. I would love it if you'd stop wasting my time."

He stood up and towered over me. How tall was this guy? He made my 5'9 stature look short as hell.

"What makes you think I'm wasting your time Samai? I am a paying customer after all, and I was told that I could get private sessions with a dancer of my choice." He held my chin so that I was looking into his eyes. His was full of mischief.

"This is inappropriate Mr. Moretti, you are my boss." I turned my face so he would remove his hand.

"Work hours ended yesterday at 6 sweetheart." He sat down with his hips forward and his arms over the back of the couch once again.

"Cut the shit Mr. Moretti, what do you want? What are you gaining from this?" I was getting really tired of his games.

"I want the chance to get to know you better." His arms was now folded as he watched me.