Chapter 31

"Was starting to think you weren't gonna let us in

"Was starting to think you weren't gonna let us in." Dario said as soon as I opened the door.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and greeted everyone.

"It's really good to see you again Maria." She engulfed me in a hug.

"Samai, you look so radiant as always." She says in her thick accent.

"Thank you. You look beautiful."

"Thank you dear."

"Hi Ivan, I'm so glad you could make it." I hugged him as well.

"Happy to be here," he responded.

"Samai," Ale nodded at me. I rolled my eyes and walked towards him to give him a hug.

"Hi Ale." He tensed a bit then he relaxed and returned my hug.

"You saved the best for last right?" Dario smiled.

"Oh hi," I said in a bored tone. I was about to turn around and walk away when I saw his jaw drop.

"Lorenzo really poisoned your mind against me." He shook his head.

I laughed and turned to hug him.

"I've missed you idiot."

"I'll take it I guess. Hey sis." He hugged me.

I lead everyone to the backyard and told them where the bathroom was in case they needed to use it. Dario and Ale stopped to talk in the kitchen so it was just Mario, Ivan, Theo and Chase in the backyard.

I introduced Maria and Ivan to Chase and there were no introductions needed for Theo since they already knew him. I checked around and saw that everything was in place and looked great.

"You did an amazing job, this is beautiful." Maria said looking around.

"Thanks but Allison, Chase and Theo deserve all the credit, they were a tremendous help."

"But still, thank you for doing this for him."

I didn't reply to her comment, I just gave her a warm smile.

"Would you like anything? Food? Drinks?"

"Not yet dear, thank you."

"You're welcome."

Just then my phone started ringing.

"Excuse me a second."

I walked over to a corner and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"I'm never doing this shit ever again. It's like he's an even bigger asshole than I remember. I'm not spending another moment with him."

"Please just-"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT"

"Liam calm down, I was gonna say please just bring him home if he's that much of a pain."