69k special!

Because i can and because of my awesome sense of humor i thought id do a special because, even tough its unbelievable, this book reached 69k reads (great number tbh🌚😎)

Also ik im already past 69k by now but i didn't wanna let my procrastinating stop the fun so... yeah.

And since its a 69k special....

!!Mature content warning!!

After a long day of work, aka exorcising cursed spirits, i let myself fall down on the couch. I was so tired right now. This one cursed spirit just kept running and running and running... it was soo annoying. And exhausting. The worst part was that Satoru has been on a business trip for the past two weeks. Something about a special grade in Germany. Now i was home alone, tired, lonely, hungry and a bit frustrated.

I decided to just order some food. Sushi sounds good right now. After placing my order i turned on netflix. Time to watch the one series ive been wanting to watch so badly. Arcane league of legends. (Its really good btw lol ive watched it twice by now).

The sushi was delivered in the middle of the episode. I finished it while binging half of the series. It was late now. 1 am. I decided it was time to go to sleep now. Well actually i did 2 episodes ago but now i finally got myself off the couch. I cleaned up the packaging from the food and headed to the bathroom. Even though i was tired i still decided i needed to take off my makeup and brush my teeth. So i did. Then i took off my clothes till i was in my underwear, only to realise my pjamas were still in my bedroom. Thats allright though, i live with Satoru now but he isn't home. I put my clothes in the washing bin and went into the bedroom where i decided to lay down on the bed for a little before id put on my pjamas.

It didn't go according to plan though.
I fell asleep like a dumbass. Not having seen Satoru in two weeks my dream was all about him making me miss him more. His obsession with sweets, his white hair that magically stands up when he wears his blindfold, and how it falls down when he takes it off. His sky blue eyes.. his soft touch.. his ... no wait stop right there girl... There is no point anyway. He isn't here right now.

Suddenly i woke up from hearing the door open and someone walk in. Was it a burglar? A cursed spirit? Eitherway, im pretty fucked.

Thinking of what to do next i decided to pretend to be asleep for now and observe for a bit. The footsteps got closer to me and stopped right behind me. Suddenly i felt a hand on my ass. The fuck is this for kind of pervert. I decided to attack with a classic immitation rasengan. When i turned around to blast the pervert in his face however, it turned out it wasn't just some random pervert, it was Satoru. Aka still a pervert, but my pervert.

'Did you just try to attack me?'

'I did cause i thought you were some FUCKING PERVERT BURGLAR'

'Oh right... sorry'

'Weren't you supposed to come back next week?'

'I was, but i finished taking care of buisness sooner than they thought, so i went home immediately when i was done'

'I see, thats great!'

'Also you look really hot right now'

Oh..

I blushed at satorus comment.

He took off his shirt and got into the bed next to me.

'So did the sexy lady miss me?'

'No'

Satoru pouted.

'Im kidding you idiot'

'...'

'Satorruuuu stop being such an assss i was kiddinggg'

'Only if i get a kiss'

I immediately pressed my lips against his. His hands cupped my face deepening the kiss more. He got on top of me after we started making out and had one hand feel my body while the other went to my breast. Soon he decided to move his mouth to my nipples and sucked and licked them.

'Satoru you look really fucking hot doing that'

He gave me a quick smile and a kiss before moving on to my other breast. After he decided he was finished with that we made out again, however his neck looks pretty biteble. I kissed from his jaw down to his neck, and bit him just hard enough to make him gasp a little. I then planted kisses all over the spot i bit him and continued my make out session with his neck.

As payback however he decided to do something back. He sat up and trew me on his lap, my ass facing him and spanked me hard.

'Thats for biting me darling'

And another one.

'And thats for being so damn hot all the time'

Another one.

'And thats just because i can'

I gasped every time he did it, it was so fucking hot.

'S-satoru-'

'Yes darling?'

'Please fuck me'

He smirked. But flipped me around and got back on top of me.

'Oh i will darling, don't worry'

He quickly took off our underwear and put on a condom.

'You ready?'

'Never wanted you more 'toru '

He then started trusting into me, fucking me hard. Soon he pressed his lips to mine again in a bunch of smaller kisses only to fuck me even harder after. The longer he fucked me the loader i moaned, which was something he enjoyed to hear. I unknowingly dug my nails into his back, it didn't really give him pain and he actually once told me he enjoys when i do it.

After a few more quick kisses he put my legs over his shoulders and went even deeper making me basically scream and soon we both came.

'Fuuuucckkk, that was good'

'S-same here'

I was absolutely exhausted and just laid there, unable to really function normally, while Satoru cuddled me.

'I love you y/n'

'Love you too'

'You okay?'

'Well... yeaahhh i just... need a moment'

-----

Well its been fun ppl but this was the special soo... see ya!