chapter 25

A/n: the art in the pic above is mine, which was supposed to be anatomy practice but is was like... Why not make it gojo😃.

-----

(One of my personal favorite jjk scenes coming up😃)

I had heard a bit of their conversation, about how they wanted to keep Yuji hidden to protect him and stuff like that. But this part is most worth mentioning. I liked it a lot.

"So you plan on keeping itadori completely hidden away?"

"No,ill have him make his comeback in time for the exchange event"

"Why?"

"The reason is simple.
Noone is allowed to take the events of youth away from young people. Not anyone"

To be honest, him saying that just really reminds me why i like this man so much. It shows he cares, it shows hes somewhat wise even in a way. Even if it seems small, im certain it will make Yuji really happy. The other first years too. They might not show it much but... In a short time we've all grown to care for eachother a lot.

I should probably go back to Yuji now.

---

After going back to Yuji Gojo basically lectured us on how we could absolutely not tell the others about Yuji being alive.

Im not gonna lie. Getting lectured by Gojo is really weird.

Anyway, after that gojo gave me the task to get Yuji some clothes and stuff from his room without the others noticing anything is up while he brings Yuji to a safe location for the time being.

Ofcourse, life can't be life without being a bitch.

I ran into Megumi when i was opening Yujis door.

Well.... Fuck.

"Y/n why are you going into Yujis room?"

I had to act as if Yuji really was dead.

I hung my head down, let my hands curl into fists and let silence fall for a good minute.

"Y/n... are you okay?"

"I- Ill be fine Megumi im just..."

He walked up to me and pulled me into a, for him, much needed hug. He was slightly shaking.

"I miss him Megumi"

He just held me tighter. A little while later he let go and regained his posture.

"Lets order lunch together tomorrow and watch a movie or something so we can all take our minds off of this whole situation... Ill ask Nobara too"

Megumi nodded.

"Ill see you tomorrow then"

When he was out of sight, i went into Yujis room and closed the door behind me. I put the stuff he asked for into a bag and deleted his search history just like he asked me to do.

I also took a hoodie as an excuse to why i was going into his room today if Megumi were to ask. I then went to the place were Gojo and i were supposed to meet up. Gojo was already standing there when i got there.

"Here, i even put in some of his favorite chips 'cause i still had a pack of them laying around"

I handed him the bag with Yujis stuff.

"Thats nice of you"

"I wanted to do something for him, even if its small. I mean hes going to not be able to speak with basically anyone for a long time. On top of that he was actually dead till a few hours ago. Can't imagine that being easy for him"