chapter 11

(A/n) ok but look at this pic of gojo i found on Pinterest its sooo cute right😃. Also credit to whoever the artist is i couldnt find it. Anyways enjoy the chapter🥰.

----

"One sec fushi ill be right there!"

I got up out of gojo's arms and pulled a blanket over him, and went to open the door. Of course since im not stupid i only opened it half way.

"Got you some sushi, hope you like it" He gave me a small smile and scratched his neck.

"SUSHI FROM FUSHI! Thank you fushiguro"

"Im gonna go now i also got gojo sensei some so ill go bring him his now"

Hold up he's not going to find him in his-

"Wait fushi, ill bring him his food. I need to see him for something anyways so there is no need for you to go there" I said kinda nervously. I don't need him to start looking for gojo and finding him in my room.

"Huh- oh well if you don't mind" He gave me another bag with food, said goodbye and walked to his room. I closed my door and sighed.

"Thank god he didn't see him... Would've been akward" I said quietly to myself.

I put the food down on a small table in my room and sat on my bed next to gojo.

"Hey gojo, you gotta wake up"

No reply.

"Gojo we need to eat, also you can't just stay here sleeping. What if someone finds you here like this"

"Hmm do i have to" He whined like a little kid.

"Yeah, fushi got both of us some food. I got it all here" I just wanted to eat my food.

He sat up and pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around me and laying back down again with me.

"Five more minutes ok?" He mumbled

Are you kidding me...
I blushed at his actions though. His hugs are really warm and comfy.

"Fine"

I was kinda comfortable and like i said, i definitely enjoy his hugs.

"But after we eat" I also did really want my food and i wasn't going to let this idiot stop me from eating.

He pouted, but sat up while not letting go of me. I took his arms off me saying that i needed to get the food. He just pouted more.

"Gojo"

"Yes"

"Get over here we are NOT eating in my bed, i dont want food all over it. Not today" I swear i hate cleaning. And i also like to not find random rice in my bed.

"But-"

"Now" I cut him off half annoyed.

"Finee"

Gojo got up and sat next to me at the small table i had in the middle of my room. It was just big enough for both of our foods. All my attention was on the food, obviously. It looked really good. Gotta thank fushi later.

"Thank you for the food fushi"

Like seriously this man is a blessing.

"Thank you for the food" Gojo said.

---

"Tis is weally gwood" I said while eating some of the sushi.

"You really like sushi don't you?" Gojo chuckled. Kinda stating the obvious.

"Hmm... Oh yeah. I dwo, i mwean its food after all" (Food=life😶)

"Well im glad you can enjoy the simple things in life, not everyone does it the way you do. Especially for jujutsu sorcerers"

"It is?" I gave him a questioning look.

"Being a sorcerer, can definitely have its ups and downs. Some even loose their appetite, but you don't have that problem do you" He smiled at me.

I nodded my head as to say no and finished my food, gojo did too.

"Allright i should probably cle-"

I got interupted by gojo lifting me up and putting me on the bed.

"The fuck gojo, put me down"

"Nope sleep first, you promised~"

He got in the bed with me and wrapped his arms around me. I just accepted it, and burried my face in his chest.

Hmm he smells really nice, like... Raspberries...

It was the last thing i thought, before falling asleep again.

---

Fushiguros pov:

"Hey fushiguro"  I heard itadori say.
"How was (y/n) doing?"

"She seemed fine, she was acting a bit weird though, but i could just be imagining things"

"Hmm weird..." "Have you brought sensei his food yet?"

"No i haven't, (y/n) said she'd bring him his food cause she needed to see him anyway"

"Oh okay, i need to talk to him too. But i couldn't find him in his room just now"

"Weird"

"Yeah"

"Maybe try asking her if she has seen him or just try again tomorrow"

"Yeah ill just do that" Itadori said as he walked away again. I went into my room, and decided I'd just watch some anime. I wondered were gojo could've run off to, and if (y/n) was able to bring him his food. Hope she didn't waste her time on trying to find that idiot while he's not even there.