chapter 5.

"Heyy (y/n)!"

"Oh hi gojo, what brings you here? "

"Just wanted to see how my new students were doing "

To my (and probably yours) surprise he did not say that in his usual goofy way but in a more serious tone.

Guess he was more serious as a person than i thought he would be.

"Im doing fine, i just finished unpacking"

"Ah i see.. i like what you've done with your room so far"

"Heh thanks, you don't have to stay in the door opening you know. I said you could come in" I chuckled.

He walked into the room an sat down on a chair i had. He was just smiling at me now.

"Gojo sensei, you like sweets right?"

(Goofy mode activated) "yes i do! "

"Ah then i have something for you that you might like! "

I took a small box out of my desk and opened it infront of gojo revealing a cookie he had never seen before.

"Its called a stroopwafel

"Its called a stroopwafel. Its a dutch cookie. My aunt who lives there sents me some sometimes"

"If you want you can have one"

I swear i could see his eyes sparkle trough his blindfold.

"Oh thank you"he said as he took a cookie and took a second to admire the unknown snack.
He was not going to let it be told him twice.

I closed the box again while he took a bit out of it and seemed to really enjoy it.

Smiling like a child again.

How cute.

When he had finished his cookie i had putten away the box again.

"How was your cookie" i said as i chuckled a bit at how much he has seemed to enjoy it.

I like seeing him happy like that.

"Next time tell your aunt to sent extra for me please~"

"Allright ill ask"

"Your the best~ " he said as he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

"I know i am, you dont have to hug me its just a cookie gojo" i said smiling at him.

"Hmm you dont like my hugs~" he said pouting.

"No no dont worry i do! Come here" I hugged him back.

Then we just stood there like that. Hugging. Im not gonna lie it wasn't akward and this man was definitely good at giving hugs.

Surprisingly it didn't bother me, I've been having some touch issues lately so i didn't expect myself to be this comfortable in his arms. Or anyones really. But ill take it, its progress.

Heh its nice though. I dont mind.

After a while we broke our hug.

"Thank you for the hug sensei, it was really nice"

"Its no problem really. I love hugs"

"Hehe no seriously, i really needed it too. So thanks again. If you ever want more of those cookies you can just come back and ask me" I gave him a smile.

As he smiled back at me he said "ill take you up on that offer soon"

"Goodnight (y/n)"

"Goodnight gojo"

After he left i went and put on my pjamas and layed down on my bed smiling like an idiot. I used to love hugs, really. But as i said before, touches have been difficult for me lately. Probably because of the incident. Im just glad i could enjoy a hug again i thought.

Lost in my thoughts i fell asleep

"Oi (y/n), wake up"

It was nobara, she had come into my room and was making an attempt to wake me up.

Wasn't working too well.

"Are you dead or something, geez"

I kept sleeping.

"Damn it (y/n). Get your ass out of bed!"

Nothing.

"Is everything allright in here?" nobara suddenly heard someone asking.

"Huh.. what? yeah this idiot just won't wake up"

Gojo walked into the room "you need any help?"

"Im not sure, its always been difficult to wake up sleeping beauty here. But normally she would have woken up by now"

"Hmm sleeping beauty you say? Maybe she just needs a kiss to wake her up" Gojo said as he laughed a bit.

"Well im not going to kiss her that would be gross" (No offence, remember you are sisters lol).

"Ah i may have a different idea though" nobara said" Ill be right back"

When she left gojo decided it would be a good idea to try waking (y/n) up himself. Couldn't be that difficult right?

He had an idea.

"Hey (y/n) if you wake up now ill buy you (f/f)~ "

No response.

"Hmm now lets find out if you are ticklish! "

Im not, so once again no response. And his next few attempts didn't work either.

How can you not have woken up yet (y/n), gojo asked himself.

Then nobara came back, with a glass of water. Gojo giving her a questioning look.

"What are you going to do with that?"

She walked up to me and trew a full glass of cold water into my face.

To everyones surprise, that didn't work either.

Maybe you really are like sleeping beauty huh. Gojo thought.

"Nobara, i have something i want to try to wake her up. But you gotta leave the room for it"

"Huh what are you... Whatever just don't do anything stupid"

She left the room leaving gojo with a sleeping (y/n).