chapter 23

A/n: im going to be changing a few things in the first few chapters cause i feel like they need improvement. You dont have to reread it cause it wont be major changes and most likely won't change anything for the plot but i did want to mention it. Anyway have fun reading!

----
The next 3 days i spent training and studying with the others, and the evenings i spent with gojo. Today Yuji and i decided to go to the movies together, but currently we're just hanging out together.

"Yuji?"

"Whats wrong y/n?"

"Bananas are actually berries cause banana trees aren't actually trees. They're just large bushes"

"No way, you're making weird shit up again. Im not falling for your tricks anymore"

"Its true though, google it if you don't believe me"

Yuji hesitates, but decides that..

"No its fine, i believe you"

I gave him a smile.

"Wanna go play some games?" I aksed him

"Sure"

We went to my room were i beat his ass in mariokart, but he beat me in smashbros. When it turned evening we stopped and made our way toward the movie theater. Soon enough we were sitting in the middle seats in the theater, waiting for shrek 3 to start. (Shrek is the best ok😃).

"Yujiiiii"

"Y/nn"

"Can i trade 2 nachos for 5 popcorn with you?"

"You don't have to ask me for some popcorn n/n"
(For those who don't know, n/n is nickname)

My eyes lit up and yuji handed me some popcorn. He protested at first saying there was no need to trade but i managed to give him the two promised nachos. Soon the movie started.

---

The movie had ended and we were almost back now, while talking about the movie

"Oh and remember when he did the sparkly thingy and the other guy.."

"Haha yeah that was hilarious!"

"And then when he-"

"Hey! did you guys enjoy the movie?"

Gojo walked toward us, waving.

"Yeah it was awesome Gojo sensei!"
Yuji said.

"Yes im definitely recommending this one to megumi"

Gojo and Yuji looked at me confused.

"I don't know y/n... Fushiguro doesn't seem like the comedy type" Yuji said.

I chuckled.

"Don't worry about it, he'll like it"

I then told them goodnight, told Yuji we had to hangout together again soon and went to Megumis room. He opened the door soon after i knocked.

"Hi y/n, how was it?"

"It was great, you'll love it too im sure"

"Well i just finished the first movie, so as soon as im done with the second ill go see the third as well"

He gave me a small smile.

"Thanks for introducing me to it"

"No problem megumi" i patted his head.

"Now ill be going to bed though... Im really tired, goodnight Megumi"

"Goodnight"

---