chapter 4.

"I WANT SUSHI! "

"I WANT STEAK!"

"I dont care"

Thats what sis, itadori and fushi said in a discussion about what food we should get.

Luckly for everyone, i did some research before sis and i got here for food. I truely do love good food, i enjoy cooking and baking a lot too so i had to put some research into it.

"Guys i think i might know a place where you can get both" i said.

Itadori and nobara looked at me with stars in their eyes. Fushi just gave me a thank you look, because he was so over them arguing.

"Okay (y/n) where is this place, cause im getting hungry too" gojo asked.

I took my phone and turned on google maps, i had saved the place on my account so i could easily find it again and walked us there.

"This should be it" i said as we were standing infront of a small restaurant. It looked pretty adorable and i saved it because it had great revieuws and most people that came there were said to be regulars, it was peaceful besides them which was what i was looking for.

"It looks adorable" sis said as we entered the restaurant.

A guy i think around my age came up to us and asked "how can i help you all today?"

"We would like a table for 5 if thats possible" i said.

"Allright come with me"

He brought us to a round table with a black table cloth and five really comfy looking chairs around it. "Here is your table"

We all sat down as he gave us some menus. "Ill give you guys some time to decide what you want to eat"

As we looked at the menus i noticed a sparkley eyed sister and itadori, entausiastic about the sushi and steak options. But to my surprise those two weren't the only ones.

"(Y/n) why didn't you tell me they had such a large assortment of desserts!" Gojo was just as sparkley eyed as his two students.

"You never asked but yeah thats one of the reasons i marked this spot on maps. I really want to try their desserts"

Gojo just smiled like a child who was just given a huge lollipop.

"So you have a sweet tooth huh gojo?" I said.

"Ah. Yes i do enjoy my sweets (y/n)"

We ordered our food and when we got it it looked delicious.

I had (f/f), itadori and sis had ordered what they had been wanting the entire evening, fushi had ordered the same as me and well gojo sensei..  He ordered sweets. And nothing but sweets, im not joking here.

"Ehm sensei, i dont mean to be rude but... Shouldn't you eat well... Vegetables or something that wont instantly destroy your teeth because of the amount of sugar. Because that is well... A lot of deserts"

Gojo gave me a questioning look. "Oh.. thank you for your concern but i will be just fine eating this" he said with a smile. I swear this man was drooling over all the sweets he had infront of him.

"Allright then if you're sure about it"

"There is NO WAY thats healthy for you gojo sensei!" Itadori said.

"Yeah i think (y/n) is right to be concerned" -fushiguro

Gojo was now pouting as if the lollipop was taken from him.

Now i was blushing, i got him into this and now he is upset. "Im sorry gojo i didn't mean to cause all this commotion" then i turned to my male classmates and said "even if im glad you are also concerned about him, gojo sensei is a grown man. Im sure he can make his own choices"

A happy gojo replied with a thank you.

After finishing our dinner we all went back to jujutsu tech.

I had finally arrived at jujutsu tech, and i was now almost finished unpacking my stuff. Gojo had given me a room next to fushi, with on the otherside of him itadori and sis on the other end of the hallway. This way, as he said, we would be more 'Connected' With eachother and it would be more fun.

"Allright this should be it" i said to myself putting my last anime poster up.

I decided to just call it a day and go to bed, but as i was about to go change someone knocked on my door.

"Its not locked you can just come in" i said as i put the pjama i had just grabbed(an oversized black T-shirt and sport shorts) down on my bed.

The door opened and to my surprise, gojo came in.