𝟎𝟐𝟗

( A/N: ok a bit random now, but do you guys want a face reveal? Bc Idk if I should do it or not and thought to ask first if anyone would even be interested to begin with lol ) - also I'm too lazy to prove read my chapters, so sorry for misspellings
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now this was something new.

Little ( Y/N ) already experienced more in their life than any normal citizen could even dream of. They wandered through half of liyue all by themself, accidentally visited a whole other nation and was even kidnapped by the Fatui, just so that their Archon-'father' could rescue them.

But never were they part of a Hilichurl family.

The child happily sat near a campfire with a bowl of radish soup in their hand and watched how three of the Hilichurls danced on the other side of the fire. Besides the kid sat a Mitachurl who seemed to be amused by the smaller monsters performance and
( Y/N ) leaned onto the tall creatures leg while eating.

Zhongli actually knew about this and also sat not far away in case anything happened, but as he once tried to get the child away from the monsters, they would just block the way. But since the tall male saw that they meant no harm to ( Y/N ), he let them be.

Well, this seemed to be a rather relaxing scene as Zhonglis Amber colored eyes were fixed on the child the whole time — if it weren't for the Fatui agents coming closer every second.

There were just three of them and Zhongli wouldn't be all too worried if they would just pass by, but they seemed to get closer to the hilichurl camp and the former Archon kinda had a gut feeling about this.

Without another thought, the brunette just went over towards them and defeated the opponent with ease. They were at least twenty meters away from the camp and Zhongli was about to go back to his place but was interrupted by the sound of something heavy falling to the ground from behind, causing him to turn around just to be faced with Mitachurl being defeated before turning into ashes.

( Y/N )'s eyes went wide open at the sight of their new friend being defeated in seconds and even more as the other hilichurls fell to the ground as well, being shot with fire bullets from behind as the kid turned around and was faced with a Fatui Skirmisher who quickly picked them up while
( Y/N ) was struggling to break free from his grip but was not strong enough.

As Zhongli saw this, his blood ran cold for a second before he ran over but was blocked by multiple other Fatui agents. Even though he defeated them one by one, once he got through them all, he just saw the kid now being put over the shoulder of a Pyro agent that ran from the scene, allowing ( Y/N ) to look back at Zhongli who immediately ran after but as he was just a few meters away, a Skirmisher suddenly swung his gigantic Electro hammer at his back, causing the male fall to the ground.

He looked up at the child and could clearly see the fear in their eyes as they stretched the arm out to him, small tears escaping their eyes and Zhongli could feel himself getting dizzy and noticed the Fatui agent that carried you, using his ability to turn himself invisible as it slowly went from his legs up to his upper body and was about to also turn the kid invisible.

"PAPA!!"

The males eyes widened at the shouting child but that was the last thing he witnessed before they were gone from his view and his sight got dark as he passed out due to the Skirmisher hitting him with such a force before.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And now that was something completely new.

Sitting around a hilichurl camp was one thing, but sitting in the throne room of the Tsaritsa was another.