𝟎𝟏𝟎

While searching through the whole harbor, Zhongli didn't even found a trace of where little ( Y/N )
went — coming to the conclusion that they probably left the city what made him more than just slightly worried as the tall male hurried towards the bridge that was leading outside the harbor while he thought about every place where the child could have run off to.

It didn't took too long for Zhongli to think of the Wangshu inn since the small kid really was attached to Xiao — who surprisingly returned this behavior towards ( Y/N ) as he seemed to really care about them. Maybe they were like the sibling Xiao never had but silently wished for.

As the brown haired male finally arrived at the inn, he immediately came up to the roof of the tall building as he knew that the Yaksha would be there most of the time — and to Zhongli's luck, he spotted Xiao beneath the leafs of the tree that were above the roof, seeing that the Adepti was asleep while ( Y/N ) seemed to cuddle the male while sleeping as well.

Slightly smiling, Zhongli silently went over towards the two and sat down besides — not knowing if he should be mad at the other male for not telling him about where ( Y/N ) was as he clearly knew about how concerned Zhongli would get if the kid as out of his sight, or of he should be happy about the fact that the child was safe in Xiao's presence.

What made the small smile on the Yakshas lips grow even further, was that he knew that the black haired male didn't necessarily needed to sleep — he usually wouldn't sleep for months since he didn't had the feeling of being sleepy since day one, just taking a nap when he didn't had anything else to do and was sure that no monsters would attack the mortals any time soon. And now there he was — peacefully sleeping besides the tiny kid.

"Xiao"

Zhongli said — pretty silent but loud enough for the Yaksha to be fully awake again as he heard the voice of the former Archon ringing through his ears as he didn't moved an inch and just looked over towards the tall male so that the child wouldn't wake up.

"I would like to hear an explanation on why ( Y/N ) is here without me knowing about it"

The male raised his eyebrow, looking down on the still laying Yaksha who slightly sweat-dropped without changing his facial expression a bit.

"...because they ran off and you didn't noticed"

Not looking really pleased by that answer, Zhongli just sighed as he looked at the horizon in front, not saying a word anymore as Xiao was silent as well, stroking through he hair of ( Y/N ) as he looked at the orangish leafs above him — the wind rushing through them as a few fell down on the roof itself, one falling on ( Y/N )'s head as the Yaksha just took it and through it to the side again.

It was silent but yet there was no tension in the air even though what happened — it was a comfortable silence in the warm noon sun as the three were laying — or in Zhonglis case sitting, there for quite some time, enjoying the time as they knew that there wasn't many moments where the three of them could just relax like this.

"We need to go soon again... but I could ask Hu Tao to bring them over tomorrow if you want. I still have a lot of work to do and I'm afraid ( Y/N ) isn't interested in this"

Zhongli said, slightly turning his head towards the yaksha as he smiled at the male who just nodded at this — even though not seeing much of a reaction, the brown haired male knew that Xiao was happy to see the child every time he could. The only problem Zhongli saw in this was that he needed to interact with Hu Tao for that and only the thought about that ( Y/N ) would be in the care of the female for quite some time, made the male a bit uneasy. But he knew that she also cared for the kid so it couldn't end that bad, could it...?

——————————————————————————

Hello hello UwU

Help me, I need a new series to watch while drawing
T^T I just rewatched ‚bones' bc I didn't knew what else to watch and now I finished it... again.

I have so many anime's I want to watch but even though I can understand a bit Japanese, I wouldn't get anything what's going on there if I'm not concentrating and don't want to watch it on German bc I think that it's wayyyy better on Japanese ✋

So now I'm a bit lost lol

Help

But away from my daily problems again 🏃‍♀️ I hope you enjoyed this chapter and hope you had / have a great day <33

see you hopefully soon ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

~ Author-Chan