𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

It was a sunny day as there was no sight of any clouds, the sky bright blue and birds chirping from everywhere around as a tall figure was seen on the top of a mountain, watching Liyue harbor from above as the wind blew through his long hair that ...

It was a sunny day as there was no sight of any clouds, the sky bright blue and birds chirping from everywhere around as a tall figure was seen on the top of a mountain, watching Liyue harbor from above as the wind blew through his long hair that was tied into a low ponytail, the end of his
ash-brown strands glowing a slight amber as they danced in the wind.

In his arms, a child was placed as they slept, their head on the males shoulder as they were in the land of dreams, snuggling close to him.

Zhongli — was what he preferred to call himself.
He was originally known as Morax, the god of Geo since a few thousand years but now, he thought, was a good time to bid farewell to that old name and start a new era, one without a god that would lead the people the right path as he strongly believed that the citizen of his nation were able to watch after themself.

The male decided to live under the people of Liyue like any other citizen. Now after the thousands of years, he wanted to take the time for himself and the kid that he was supposed to look after. They were under his watch since a long, long time already but as an Archon, Zhongli didn't had time to play around with them every minute of the day.

So now here he was, looking at his nation as their god one last time as his eyes averted downwards towards the child that he carried in his arms for them to sleep, smiling ever so slightly at them as he spoke up in a whisper, not wanting the kid to wake up.

"It's for the best..."

As that was said, the sky turned a grayish color as the clouds blocked the sight, lightning being heard a bit away as Zhongli watched the place where the Rite of Descension was held, the event where the Geo Archon himself was supposed to visit the mortals.

But instead of Morax, a double was sent as a huge dragon fell down the sky at the ground, causing panic to erupt under the mortals as they thought the god of Geo was killed.

That was when the male on top of the mountain turned around again, walking away from the scene as he went to enter the harbor again — starting his new life now officially in the company of ( Y/N ), the kid that still slept in his arms.

——————————————————————————

!! Important A/N !!

Hello there! First, thank you very much for reading and maybe also continuing this book as soon as other chapters are out.

I wanted to make things clear here.

As already mentioned, ( Y/N ) is a kid and I imagined them to be like around 4 or 5 years old. So not that you are confused what is meant when it's said 'the kid' because I think that could be from the age 3-9 or something like that. So just imagine them aka you being around the age of 4.

Also to just say it again if you didn't read that before, this is not, and I say it again N O T a
character x reader Fanfic and will most likely resemble a sibling relationship between the characters and the reader aka you. As for Zhongli, I just think of him being like a father figure to ( Y/N ).

If there are any further questions, fell free to ask!

And if you read this first, you may also be interested in the other version of this book that contains all the characters from Mondstadt. You simply find it on my profile if you are interested 🤝

Ok that was it, thank you for reading again and I hope you will enjoy <33

~ Author-Chan