𝟎𝟐𝟓

Whoosh
Time skip brought to you by the precious Author

„Merry Christmas!!"

It was the first time that little ( Y/N ) got greeted with this sentence at least a hundred times since a few days already, and to say that it made them excited about all the people being in that happy mood, would be an understatement. Before Zhongli was able to take care of the kid so freely and was still known as the god of Geo, he didn't took them out to town that much, at least not around the time of huge celebrations like Christmas that is.

( side note: I know that they don't really celebrate Christmas in China but I heard that they still have a few smaller things like Christmas Markets and so on. However, I will let them celebrate the holiday Bc many of you asked for it and I hope that everyone is ok with it 🙇‍♀️ )

Recently the kid was sitting on Zhonglis shoulders while the two strolled through the streets of liyue harbor, walking through the slight shade of snow that covered the ground while small snowflakes continued to fall from the sky as well. ( Y/N ) enjoyed the snow very much but even though, they managed to catch a cold almost every year before that because of the cold. So to avoid the child getting sick this year, the tall, ash-brown-haired male wrapped ( Y/N ) up in multiple layers of clothes along with a scarf that was way too long for small kid, a pair of gloves and an ear warmer.

From that day on, there were only four days left till Christmas and Zhongli was a bit late for buying some presents, what he tried to do with ( Y/N ) now. There was a public Christmas party that got arranged by lady Ningguang herself, and Zhongli was convinced to come along as well after thinking about it for multiple days. But in the end it just needed the puppy eyes of small ( Y/N ) after hearing that there will be a lot of food served at the festival, that would always convince the tall male on literally everything since he wasn't all too good at saying 'no' to the child.

On the way through the harbor, the two stopped at almost every store that sold things now perfect for a Christmas present as Zhonglis analyzed almost every peace of whatever was shown on all the booths before showing them up to ( Y/N ) for them to either shake their head 'yes' or 'no', and so the male knew what to buy and what not. Good thing the brunette was able to buy things on credit or otherwise his small shopping session would have ended as soon as it even begun.

It was around noon that the both finished their shopping tour and sat down at wanmin restaurant to get something warm to drink since the cold air was starting to voll down their hands, even with ( Y/N ) wearing the thick gloves.

Zhongli ordered some things before looking through the things they bought before, wanting to check if they had a present for everyone necessary — who were quite a lot of people despite Zhongli not really knowing many of them that much, but small ( Y/N ) always made an angry face when the male said that he just needed to buy things for the people that are closest to him, what lead him to the conclusion that they wanted a present for all their friends.

"Lets see..." Zhongli mumbled while checking on the things before writing them down to make things more organized.

Childe — narwhal arrows (ᵃʳʳᵒʷˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵈ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ᶰᵃʳʷʰᵃˡˢ ᵃˢ ᵃʳʳᵒʷʰᵉᵃᵈ)

Lumine — a new flower clip for her hair

Hu Tao — candies

Yanfei — a thriller from the bookshop

Xiangling — a few really expensive seasonings

Xingqiu — 'Icha Icha' book  *ᶜᵒᵘᵍʰᶜᵒᵘᵍʰᵏᵃᵏᵃˢʰᶤ*

Chongyun — a snow globe

Ningguang — a golden hair clip with a dragon pattern on it

Beidou — a ship in a bottle with the name of 'place pearl' written on it

Qiqi — a 4"11 feet goat plushie

Ganyu — some crystallized flowers

Xiao — ingredients for almond tofu ( they wanted to make the dish just before giving it to him )

Zhongli nodded to himself as she finished his doings while ( Y/N ) slurped on their drink that Xiangling brought them not long ago before the tall male them smiled and got a sip of his tea as well. "I guess we now have everything necessary" he said as ( Y/N ) just happily nodded, especially happy to be able to spend some time with Zhongli again after he was busy with word for the last weeks and barely had time to spend with the kid.

But now that Christmas was nearing, Zhonglis didn't had that much work to anymore and gladly took his time to spend it with ( Y/N ).

——————————————————————————

A/N

Okaaay lets go

Didn't updated in a while and I'm sorry about that 🏃‍♀️💨 I was so busy and tbh, my motivation for writing always goes like 📈📉📈📉

However, as I had the motivation at the weekend, I planned on writing a chapter as soon as I finished to watch Tokyo revengers, but the only problem was.. that I finished Tokyo revengers T_T I CANT with the end ( I'm not gonna spoil you ) and I was so upset and sad and confused and and and— and then I read a few TR wattpad stories Bc damn they got some hot boys over there 🤺

Aaaand then I got obsessed with the TR edits with the Bananza sound 😩👏 pls help

Well then, I don't wanna hold you here any longer and hope you had / have a great day and enjoyed this chapter even though there wasn't anything really special happening in it yet

See you later alligator 🕺

~ Author