𝟎𝟐𝟒

It didn't took all too long till Beidou and Kazuha bid farewell to the traveler, Ayaka and an almost crying Thoma while nobody really knew how he even got attached to little ( Y/N ) in just a few hours as they waved goodbye to him and the others as well, being carried by Kazuha.

The Crux fleet was quick to settle off from the berth of Inazuma and proceeded to sail towards liyue harbor.

While they were on their way, Kazuha didn't once let go of the kid to avoid Beidou getting them in her hands agains since he feared she would accidentally let them drop in the ocean. Another reason was that he was told that ( Y/N ) had a preference in wandering off on their own, and the male didn't wanted to find them climbing onto the main mast at some point.

So even though Beidou tried to convince Kazuha to give her the child, he simply walked off and avoided the captain.

After just a few hours, the sun shone bright at the sky and they arrived a lot sooner that they did in Inazuma since the weather was a lot better now and the sea was more calm. "Ahh, finally here!" Beidou exclaimed while stretching a bit, brightly smiling as she set foot into the harbor, followed by Kazuha and other crew members who carried some wooden boxes from board that they got from Inazuma.

"You know, I kinda feel like I forgot something..." Beidou said, turning towards the white haired male and ( Y/N ) as Kazuha though as well but didn't knew what the female meant. "It feels like that sometimes. It's probably nothing" he said before now finally handing over the small kid towards Beidou who seemed to have sparkles in her eyes along with an even wider grin.

"Now you can bring them back to Zhongli" Immediately her smile dropped and she gulped while looking at smiling ( Y/N ) who seemed to be kinda happy to be in Liyue once again. "Uh yeah, you know—"

"Your doing it, no matter what" Kazuha said, hitting the back of the females head as she was about to turn around and run away. "No. Matter. What."

"You know, I really don't know why I should bring them back. After all, it was the Trave—" the brunette started to protest but was interrupted by a high pitched voice suddenly calling out to her. "Beidouuuu!!" The three turning towards the cause of the sound and were faced with a certain Pixie rushing over towards them.

"Oh... now I remember what I forgot about..." Beidou said, looking at Paimon who seemed to be out of breath as she finally arrived at the dock, absolutely forgetting about the fact that they left Paimon without no clue here in Liyue.

"Phew, I searched for you all day! Weren't we supposed to meet up in the early morning? Meeen, I thought Lumine would wake me up... oh, and where exactly is Lumine actually?" She looked around while the captain of the fleet and the samurai were just sweat dropping at this before Beidou then suddenly smiled and smacked the male besides her on the back, who almost fell to the ground because of this while just listening to the female laughing and
( Y/N ) looking at her a bit confused.

"Well then Kazuha, I'm bringing ( Y/N ) back now, have fun explaining Paimon everything!" The brunette said before leaving the scene before anyone could say even another word, leaving an confused Paimon and an internal cursing Kazuha behind.

...

Beidou silently opened the door of the funeral parlor and looked inside along with ( Y/N ), their heads just barely being seen from inside as the two didn't spotted anyone and the female walked inside the building, still looking around till a sudden noise startled her, what caused Beidou to almost draw her claymore just to see that it was just an employee of the funeral who walked inside the room. "Um.. Welcome to the Wangsheng funeral parlor...?" The female with the short black hair and grey eyes said with uncertainty.

"Oh sorry sorry, nice to meet you, my name is Beidou — captain of the crux fleet. I would like to visit Zhongli if that's possible" the brunette calmed down again and smiled at the young adult in front of her as ( Y/N ) smiled brightly at her as well, seeming to know the female who waved at the kid with a kind smile. "I see, you brought ( Y/N ) along. Did they run away again? I'm really sorry for the trouble, but I fear that Zhongli is—"

But before she could finish her sentence, loud and heavy footsteps were heard from a wooden staircase nearby till they suddenly turned into the noise of what sounded like multiple furniture falling to the ground and a loud banging noise. Beidou curiously looking through an open door at her right where it came from and was met with the sight of a certain brown haired female that laid on the floor with the face,  her legs still laying on a few stairs and some furnitures being dragged to the ground along with her, what only lead Beidou to the conclusion that she fell down there just now.

But she suddenly got up again and her vermillion red eyes sparkled as she looked at the small kid that grinned back at her. "( Y/NNNN )!! Where have you been?!" Hu Tao exclaimed, happy but like every time a bit too dramatic before she literally jumped at the two to snatch the child away but with one swift move, Beidou avoided the attack and the other female was meet with the lovingly floor yet again.

"Now now, and who might you be?" Hu Tao asked, turning her face sideways to see Beidou while just continuing to lay on the wooden floor. "Beidou, captain of the Crux fleet. And who are you exactly?"

"Hehe, I'm Hu Tao! I work here at the funeral parlor and if Zhongli is not here, I'm the first with the task to take care of the child you are holding right now! Well, after Childe... or Xiao and maybe Ganyu... oh and Ningguang and Keqing... or the traveler. but after them, It's my task! So I might should take
( Y/N ), thank you" the female said before standing up and grabbing the kid to hold them in her arms as ( Y/N ) immediately began to play with the females hair.

"Well ok then, say Zhongli I'm sorry for accidentally taking them with me..." Beidou said, not really wanting to explain under what circumstances that all happened.

"Oh, there is no need for that. The lantern rite was draining him so much the other day so that he is still sleeping till now" Hu Tao said while lazily looking for something in her pocket.

"So that means..."  "he didn't noticed that they were gone, yes" Hu Tao smiled while Beidou had an empty look on her face, kinda happy that he didn't noticed but also wondered for what all this trouble was to get back so quickly as the other female then grinned at her, holding out something for the captain.

"You want some coupons?"

——————————————————————————

A/N

Do you know it when your bored and then decide to draw yourself into a picture of Michelangelo? No? Ok well that was what I did..

But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I really hope as well that everyone of you who want to get Albedo or Eula in Genshin, are getting them Bc Albedo doesn't want to come home my me :,) well, maybe at least you have more luck then I do

Now then, have a great day / night and see you hopefully soon <333

~ Author