𝟎𝟐𝟑

"That is... new"

The blonde male said as his peridot green eyes observed Beidou who stood in front of him and had just left her ship while there was a small child in her arms. "Thoma! Long time no see!" The female exclaimed as she walked towards the male who sheepishly smiled, especially after seeing Lumine walking behind her as the traveler looked like she would pass out every second.

She was very much exhausted after all what happened just this morning and Beidou sometimes had her worrying about the safety of ( Y/N ) who almost fell in the ocean a few times if it wasn't for Kazuha catching them before. The brunette female did find a liking in them but that didn't changed the fact that she did not have any experience with kids and it seemed like she forgot that they can fall from her arms pretty easily, like every five minutes.

"Thoma... please take the child away from her..."
Lumine said before she fell to the ground and suddenly drifted back to sleep again. "Well... I guess I will take them then" the male said as he took little ( Y/N ) from the grasp of Beidou even though she tried to protest.

As the kid was in Thomas embrace, the two stared at each other for almost a few minutes before they both started grinning and the male looked at a pouting Beidou. "What's their name?"

"( Y/N )" "ohh that's a pretty name, isn't it?" Thoma looked back at the kid and they both laughed at each other before he abruptly turned around and walked away from the scene what only caused the captain of the crux-fleet to quickly follow him.

"Oi give the child back!! Kidnapping, THATS KIDNAPPING! YOUR EVEN WORSE THAN LUMINE"

...

After Thoma returned to tea house not far away from the small harbor at Inazuma, Beidou came straight after and just as a few minutes passed, Kazuha followed while carrying Lumine since he wasn't able to wake her up.

The blonde introduced ( Y/N ) to Ayaka, who was waiting for him to return since a while and the female seemed to be as fascinated about them as Thoma was. "They are so small... we need to introduce them to Ayato as well, he would love them!" She excitedly said in her calm voice while the child sat on her lap and was eating some Dango.

"I would hurry with that, or otherwise we're heading back to Liyue before you could even walk out of the building" Beidou said as she drank the last bit of her sake. "Aw, can't you stay a bit longer? We just met ( Y/N ) after all and I made a whole list of things we could do together" Thoma whined as he really pulled out a list. "When did you even write that..?" "Does that matter?" "Yes" "no"

"It's for no use, Lumine completely flipped out as she noticed that she accidentally took ( Y/N ) along with her and not Paimon. Their father doesn't know about it yet and I got kinda scared as little Blondie
here feared that her head would be chopped off or she would be fed to the Rifthounds... I mean, I don't want that to happen to me as well so I better hurry and bring them back... I'm sure Zhongli knows how to let a corpse disappear..." the female then said, mumbling the last part as shivers ran down her spine.

Thoma cleared his throat as he stood up and took the small child on his arm, about to say something as everyone looked at him with expectation.

"...THATS NOT MY PROBLEM" and then he ran out of the room before a loud banging noise was heard.

"He ran against the door again..." Ayaka mumbled as then the sound of the front door being opened and closed was heard before Beidou and Kazuha ran after the male, leaving a sleeping Lumine and an overwhelmed Ayaka.

...

Thoma ran as fast as he could as ( Y/N ) was in his arms and just laughed, feeling like they sat in a rollercoaster before it got even better as Beidou suddenly came from the side and tried to snatch the kid away from the male who dodged the attack and sprinted over towards a small house as he jumped onto a big wooden box in front of it and then at the roof before he went from roof to roof, chased by the female who yelled after him.

The citizen of Inazuma city just looked up while they saw the two figures above as they were out of sight as quickly as they appeared, what caused them all to wonder about what was going on.

As the male was about to jump to yet another roof, Kazuha suddenly appeared in front of him, using his Anemo skill to come up there and was able to grab the child as it was now him to run from the other male.

The white haired boy got back to the streets and ran in the opposite direction again and towards the crux-fleet, chased by Thoma who tried to get the kid back.

Thoma then used his pyro vision and a wave of flames was just barely passing Kazuha who got startled and stopped for a split second, what was enough for the blonde to use his spear as vaulting pole and he jumped over Kazuha's head, grabbing the kid once again as he landed in front of the former samurai and just laughed as him, wanting to run forward just to collide with Beidou as both fell to the ground.

"Ha! The chasing is over now" the female said while proudly picking the kid up and standing on her feet again as she held them in the air with a grin. Thoma groaned as he still laid on the floor while Kazuha just sweat dropped.

"Ok ok I give up... but make sure to visit once again with ( Y/N )! I have a feeling that we are on the same terms" Thoma said, standing up as he pointed two finger guns at the kid and winked while Beidou just deadpanned.

But then the small kid copied his gestures what caused the male to internally cry of a mix of proudness and cuteness.

"You don't have a good influence on them, we will go and never return" the brunette exclaimed while turning around and going away what left the male just complaining about her words while running behind.

Kazuha let out a sigh before he slightly laughed and walked behind them, apologizing to the people standing around for the disturbance.

——————————————————————————

A/N

Hello hello,
I hope you enjoyed this inazuma chapter and I'm sorry that there isn't more of it but ( Y/N ) will return to liyue in the next chapter 🏃‍♀️💨 this is a liyue story after all HAHA

However, I guess we're doing a bit more timeskips soon but that won't influence the content of the story much, it's just that for example, I could write a Summer chapter and immediately afterwards it would be a winter one ykyk

Well then, I really hope you had / have a great day and see you hopefully soon <333

~ Author