𝟎𝟏𝟒

"Lady Ganyu, one fears that we still have some work to do that need to be finished before the end of the day"

Cloud retainer said as the female, who just sat on the ground a bit further away with the child looked over her shoulder at the Adepti who has called her name before she carefully stood up, dusting off her clothes.

"I'm coming"

She said before turning to ( Y/N ) once again who now wore a slightly disappointed expression as Ganyu crouched down one last time, kissing the forehead of the kid before finally walking over to the other two.

"It was really amusing doing something with
( Y/N )", the female said while smiling "I would really like to repeat it sometimes"

She exclaimed, seemingly happy as Xiao just nodded. But before cloud retainer and Ganyu were able to leave, a rustling in the leaves a bit dorther from them had caught their attention as they looked in the direction where little ( Y/N ) sat before, now seeing that the kid stood even further away as a strange looking person was right in front of them, stretching out their hand for the child to take as the black, thick cape of the stranger danced in the wind.

"( Y/N )!! DON'T!"

Xiao shouted before he and Ganyu started to sprint towards the kid that seemed not to hear what the male said as they happily took the hand of the person who looked up to see the two Adepti coming for them before swiftly picking up the child and vanishing in a dark portal that was opened right behind them just for it to close again in the moment Xiao had reached it.

"..."

It was silent.

The previously comfortable and warm wind that blew the leafs and flowers, now turned to a cold one as the male felt like the air was teared out of his lungs.

"( Y/N )..."

Ganyu spoke silent, having to process what just happened as cloud retainer finally arrived at the scene as well.

"damnit..."

The first thing that came out of the Yakshas mouth were even more silent than Ganyu had spoke before as he just continued to repeat the same line, getting louder with every word that was said.

"Damnit damnit damnit DAMNIT!"

It took the male a moment to raise his head again before he turned around — his usual empty eyes now filled with something that looked like pure anger as he wakes away.

"Xiao wait! Where are you going?!"

He stopped for a moment in his tracks as he heard the question coming from Ganyu while his back was still facing the two, not even looking back for a second.

"...The Fatui"

...

"My lady... I brought the child"

The person in black said after he entered a rather dark room through the portal — now bowing in front of the person who came a bit closer to have a look at the kid who seemed to be a bit confused but not scared one bit.

"Hm, good job. Now leave"

The recruit quickly took his leave as now only ( Y/N ) and the tall person were left in that room.

"So this is the child that never ages? Interesting..."

The kid looked up, directly in the light grey eyes of the female who looked down on them with her significant smirk.

"Hello little one, I'm Signora — the fair lady. I will take you back to where you belong"

 I will take you back to where you belong"

——————————————————————————

A/N

Hello hello my dear readers,

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter since it definitely wasn't boring I guess...? And like promised, here you have your signora.

Someone asked for her to appear here way sooner so I hope that it's not too late for that lol

And now I hope you are excited for the next chapter and have a great day / night! See you hopefully soon <333

~ Author