𝟎𝟐𝟐

"Everyone set the sails! We're about to leave the harbor as soon as possible!" Beidou called out as the sun was just about to rise in the early morning at Liyue harbor. It was the day after lantern rite and a certain blond haired traveler asked the brunette if she could take her back to Inazuma since she had a few commissions running there.

Lumine was still sleepy since Childe forced her and Zhongli to stay up and play Canasta, a card game with him, even though he completely messed up by counting the points each round and was so confused about the rules so that he made his own.

Lumine was still the one winning in the end but was only able to get like two hours of sleep before she took her things and picked up the sleeping Paimon to just carry her along.

As the ship finally set to sea and Beidou gave the last orders to her crew mates, she finally came towards the traveler who seemed to doze off every second.

"Wow, you really seem to lack some sleep, comrade" the female laughed as Lumine just nodded, half asleep. The harbor got smaller and smaller in the distance while Beidou stood beside the traveler and watched after everyone so that no mistakes would occur.

"When do you think we will arrive..?" The blonde asked, vision blurry as she leaned onto Beidous side who just laughed once more. "I would say about three hours or something. So you sure can take a nap"

She said, before looking down at Paimon who was still sleeping besides. "Wow, I kinda have Paimon a bit more... pixie-ish in memory..." Beidou mumbled as the girl that was about to drift to sleep just turned her head a bit. "Hm? But Paimon is... pixie-ish...?"

Her eyes widened as she suddenly got up and hold the small creature up in her hands as she noticed that maybe she had messed up just a liiitle bit about something.

"T- that's not Paimon... that's ( Y/N )"

"Huh? So you wanna tell me that you kidnapped some kid who you had mistaken for Paimon, who in real life, you accidentally left behind at Liyue?"

Beidou really tried her best not to laugh while Lumine looked like her soul had left her body just a second ago. She wondered what Zhongli would do if he notice that ( Y/N ) got been kidnapped to Inazuma by her.

Maybe it would be easier to go underground and start a new life...

"What's going on here?" Kazuha finally joined the conversation, confused about why they suddenly had a child with them before he let out a gasp. "Lumine, don't tell me that this is your—"

"NO ITS NOT MY CHILD" the traveler exclaimed while hugging little ( Y/N ) who was drooling in their sleep as the white haired male seemed to be a bit relieved. "Oh, I'm glad. You know, being a mother is not easy! You have to take care of your kid all the time and traveling is something you can't do, and—
Oh wait, but where is this kid coming from then if it's not yours?"

The male asked before yet another gasp escaped his mouth, looking over at Beidou. "No it's not mine as well" "oh ok"

"Well, this is ( Y/N )... their the adopted child of Zhongli I think" Lumine then said as the two others just nodded at this while Kazuha was glad that non of his friends had a child without telling him all this time.

"That's not a problem, we can take them back to Liyue harbor after we arrive in Inazuma. Just staying for a few hours and then we will immediately bring this troublemaker back to its owner— um, I mean father" the brunette said, a bit confused about her words herself before she suddenly grabbed ( Y/N )
out of Lumine's embrace and headed towards the forecastle deck, just looking at the ocean as Kazuha and Lumine simply following behind.

"I kinda like kids" she said, grinning widely at just holding the small child in her arms. "Their so small" she said like it was some new information to the other two who just nodded in approval.

"Maybe I'm not bringing them back and just keep them..."

"No your not."

"No I'm not..."

( Beidou afterwards be like:

——————————————————————————

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and
Thank you very much for the idea of this
TristianWilson  and EliasTaisei

I really enjoy bringing all your ideas into my story as well and everyone; fell free to still tell be about further ideas. You can basically do this till this book is finished or I say anything about it but having the ideas will not hurt 🤝

yeahh well then, I should really go to sleep now :,)

Hope you had / have a great day and see you hopefully soon <333

~ Author