Forgotten son

Haise takes a seat on a nearby rock and motions for Dabi to sir on the low infront of him. Dabi does and then lights a small blue fire infront of them to keep them warm.

Haise: Shoku told me her oldest brother died in a fire with her mother when she was young. She knew he had blue fire. That burned even hotter than your fathers. I noticed that blue fire when you shot it at me.

Dabi: Surely blue fire alone isn't enough to I D me.

Haise: Well fire quirks are common but blue fire specifically is fairly rare. Your also about the age you would be if you were still with the family. I can also tell your hair is dyed. I'm guessing the natural color is white.

Dabi laughs a bit as he relaxes in his seat.

Dabi: Alright but don't tell anyone. I would really appreciate that.

Haise: Of course, And I don't know if it means anything to you but Shoto and Shoku are fine. Infact they are some of the strongest students in UA.

Dabi smiles as Haise continues.

Haise: But how come you were looking for me.

Dabi: Well I originally looked up to Stain and his ideals. As you know my home life wasn't good. Endeavor pushed me to my limit and then casted me aside when he had Shoto. I was desperate for his approval back then. I was a kid. So I tried to show him how strong my powers really were.

Dabi pauses for moment as an expression of frustration grows as his face.

Dabi: That's when I accidentally started the house fire. And mom ran in to try and save me. She died. I watched it happen. Somehow I surived. I was taken in by All For One after passing out one day in an alley way. He trained me with some of the Akatsuki members. By I didn't want to be there. I didn't have hero's anymore after what happened with Endeavor. But I did look  up to the hero killer. And then I saw you fight him.

Dabi: I was really surprised tho to find out you were just a kid but your ideals were even better then Stains. So I wanted to help you out on your journey. One day we will kill Itachi. And then create a better world after.

Haise smiles after listening to Dabi's speech.

Haise: I really appreciate it. And I'm glad to know you are OK. But how do I know I can trust you. Since you are ex Akatsuki.

Dabi: I can give you the last thing I found out before I left to find you- Haise nods and motions him to continue- In 48 hours or even less the Akatsuki will be sending two of there members. Sasori and Deidara to capture Gaara and Izuku.

Meanwhile at the same time as Dabi and Haise’s talk Jirirya finds out the Same thing from some of his spies.

Shoku: Wait they are going now?

Jirirya: Yes, they don't want to absorb the tails too out of order so they want to get the one tails next. And since Izuku can't fight back right now-

Shoto: It would be easy to keep him captured until they are ready for him.

Uraraka: We can't let that happen. We have to go back right now.

Jirirya: We can't.  The reason I called you guys over was to tell you that I just found out where Tsunade will be tomorrow morning. She always starts her morning off at a local bar to get some Saki before gambling.

Shoku: But you want to leave Izuku alone.

Jirirya: He's not alone. They have all the hero's and teachers from UA. But if we go back now we might not find Tsunade  for a much longer time. She's planning on leaving this city probably tomorrow. So we have to find her at that bar.

Shoku: But sensei we have to-

Jirirya: If we go back now and lose Tsunade Izuku might never wake up. We have to count on the other hero's to protect him. It's the only way.

Shoku looks on at Jirirya frustrated but also knowing that he is right.

Shoku: Have you at least warned them.

Jirirya: Of course the other hero's have already prepared and are standing guard at Izuku's hospital and at Tartarus. All available hero's are on deck. Titan, Yagi, Bakugou, Aizawa and anyone not injured enough to fight and close enough to make it. They are doing there part, so we can't fail our part.

Shoku looks up at everyone with a determined look.

Shoku: Tomorrow we have to get Tsunade to come back with us as quick as possible so we can join the fight.

Everyone else: Right.

As everyone goes to lay down knowing they have a tight schedule tomorrow.

Lady Tsunade begins to walk home with her apprentice Shizune with her. Tsunade is slightly tipsy from a day of long gambling and lots of losing.

Tsunade suddenly stops in her tracks.

Shizune: Lady Tsunade is everything ok?

Tsunade looks over her shoulder and past Shizune.

Tsunade: Who are you, and why are you following me.

A man steps out of the shadows behined them.

????: Sorry it was very rude of me to not introduce myself.

Overhaul: My name is Chisaki Kai. You can call me Overhaul. And I need your help for a special type of medicine I'm making.