Izuku is back

*Just wanted to say thanks for all the support on the story I really appreciate it*

Haise activated Lighning armor and Apeared behined one of the ninja and punched him through a nearby by building.

Tanaka then used Todoroki's arm and forced his quirk to activate shooting ice spikes at Haise only for Haise to use Flaming fists and block them all.

Izuku turned to look at the hero's and saw that they were still sitting on the sideline. He then looked at Izumi and all their faces as they looked so scared inside the sludge villan. Before he could react Shoku grabbed his arm and whispered to him.

Shoku: Izu wait we don't have our costumes and All Might is right next to us.

Izuku: It doesn't matter look at their faces they need help.

Shoku smiled.

Shoku: fine but let's do this together.

The two ran in as the hero's started to yell at them and cameras were all on them but neither of them cared. Shoku went off to the side and started to use her ice to put the fire out as Izuku ran to Haise.

Izuku: Shisu you need to calm down.

Haise turned and glared at him with his curse mark and sharigan active. Izuku almost began to shake but in his head Kuruma scoffed as he gave Izuku some chakra putting him into Kyuubi enhanced mode and Izuku glared back.

Meanwhile the killing intent the two were giving off to each other caused everyone of the civilians the villians and heroes including All Might to freeze up. Finally Haise took a couple deep breaths and his curse mark went away a bit but not completely.

Haise: Fine, let's do this together.

He said with a small smile causing Izuku to give one in return.

Shoku: Dont forget about me.

Shoku says as she walks by Izuku's side. The three all nod at each other as they get in battle ready stances. Haise then calls out " engagement 5" and they all jump to action.

Shoku jumps up and uses ice Blizzard limiting the visibility of everyone. Izuku then creates 15 shadow clones and has them all start running around confusing the enemy. In response most of the sound ninjas start to group together so they can watch all around them. Haise smiles at this since he has been taking them through the ice with his sharingan. He goes to the orginal Izuku and tells them where they are all grouped up at. Izuku then goes up to the holding above and jumps down while forming a Rasengan and slams in the middle of where they where standing causing the group of seven to all go flying. Haise then uses lightning armor and knocks them all out quickly.

Haise: 8 left counting the general.

Haise says as they all group up. Suddenly explosions come through ice causing the mist to lift. There the reaming 8 are. Standing and the sludge villian is in the front using Bakugo's quirk to dissipate the ice.

Izuku: Shoku keep the sludge dude busy as Haise and I take care of his men.

Izuku looks at Haise as he channels more of Kurumas chakra for increased speed. Haise nods back as he adds more chakra to his lightning armor to increase his movements. Only for all the men to be knocked out in an instant.

Izuku: Damn Haise that was quick. Haise looks back.

Haise: I didn't do that I haven't moved yet.

All Might: Ha Ha, great job young ones but leave the rest to us.

All Might says as He and Titan just finished knocking the men all out.

Tanaka backs up in fear.