The "Boss Battle"

The Nomu rushes in at them and Izuku dodges under and shoves his rasnegan into its arm ripping it clean off.

Shoku then shoots her ice beam right at it freezing the wound. The arm still heals but it's slower and not as well as before. The Nomu then punches at Haise who blocks it with his Susanoo ribcage and then picks it up and crushes its legs and throws it.

Shoku then creates her Ice around the Nomu as it's healing and starts shooting it rapidly as she dodges back.

The Nomu then rushes forward to grab her and Haise uses a chidori Strangle as the lightning wraps around the Nomu holding it down

Izuku then throws a kunai to Todoroki who is in the middle of fighting Sasori's puppets with the others and he teloports there.

Izuku: Hey Todoroki do you think you can come help us real quick.

Todoroki: Um yeah I guess but what about everyone here.

Izuku: You guys will be fine right.

Izumi lands down holding two broken puppets in her hands with 30% of OFA active and gives him a smile while Bakugo yells - DONT WORRY ICYHOT WE DONT NEED YOU HELP TO KICK THESE PUUPPETS ASSES-

Izuku then grabs Todoroki and flashes back to the Super Nomu.

Izuku: Use your ice with Shoku and keep the Nomu from moving for a bit.

Todoroki nods as Haise drops his Chidori Strangle but then both Shoto and Shoku start freezing the Nomu.

Shoku: Lets do this.... Shoto.

A huge smile crosses his face at finally hearing his sister call him by his name again.

Shoto: Right.

Izuku and Haise jump back.

Haise: Combination attack?

Izuku: Yep, let's blow this thing to bits in one last attack.

Haise closes his eyes and starts to charge up chakra in them and summon in an acual Susanoo while Izuku summons two shadow clones who start charging up an attack in his hand.

The Nomu is slowly starting to resist the ice as he begins to take steps forward.

Shoku: Izuku, Haise. Whatever your doing you better do it now.

Izuku then creates his attack.

Izuku: Mixed style, Kyuubi enhanced, Fox Fire Rasen Shuriken.