The Calm

10:52

1 hour and 8 minutes till the mission

Haise and Toga are snuggled up together on the coach watching 'Revenge of The sith' for the second time while Toga drinks some blood from Haise's neck.

Haise: You know objectively this is one of the worse ones right?

Toga: Yesh, But itsh really fun to watsh and has the besht memes and fights.

Haise: Himi, no talking and drinking.

Toga drinks some more and Haise Shakes a bit as he let's out a slight moan surprising Toga as she stops drinking for a second.

Toga: Oh Haise-poo. Don't tell me your liking this you perv.

Haise: I'm doing this for you remember. It just catches me off guard some times when you speed up so suddenly-

Toga: Oops I made a mess.

Toga leans foward and starts to lick the blood off of Haises neck causing him to tense. She begins to go higher up causing Haise to jolt back as he grabs both her hands.

Haise: Himi wait-

Toga lays back causing Haise to fall on top of her. Haise catches himself by putting both of his hands on each side of Toga's head making her blush but also look up at him seductively.

Haise immediately leans down and kisses her roughly as the two begin to move in a rhythm. Haise trys to pull awak for air but Toga bites his lip softly and pulls him back in. The two continue to make out for a moment before Haise regains his senses and pulls away.

Haise: W-Wait. H-Himi-

Toga smirks as she begins to talk faintly in a whisper.

Toga: Why should wait Haise. I'm all yours. Right. Now.

Haise looks down at her with a contemplative look before sighing and smiling.  As he leans back down and the two resume the kiss. Haise slids one of his legs in between Toga's as he pushes it foward causing her to half to bite her lip.

She responds by sliding one of her hands down to Haises lower area. Haise then teloports the two to his bed while they will spend the remaing time left together.

Poof

Nezu pops another one of Izuku's shadow clones sending the memories back to him making him shiver.

Izuku:You don't have to hit them that hard, I'm not putting that much chakra into them.

Nezu smiles innocently.

Nezu: Oh I know. This is for my enjoyment. Also to help get my point across. You need to control the nature energy. Mold it and don't let it mold you or else...

Nezu points to one of Izuku's shadow clones that is beginning to turn into stone and hits it making it dissapear and making Izuku grimace again.

Nezu: Or else your end up like that.

Izuku: Alright, let's keep going. I'm going to get this.

Nezu thoughts: Young Uzumaki, you are so close. Closer than Jirirya ever was. You just need to push yourself a little bit more.

Izumi sits down and meditates in a room alone. As she focuses she fills the pull of One For All and goes inside her quirk.

Nana: Oh 9th. How are you doing.

Izumi: Pretty good. I'm able to use 50 percent now without breaking and bones and I'm getting pretty good with the fourths quirk. Which is kinda what I'm hear to ask about.