True Power

Haise rushes in and shoots his chidori bolts but Itachi dodges them. Haise grabs out his sword as Itachi gets a kunai and the two engage close. Itachi easily blocks Haises attacks and kicks him back.

Haise's thoughts: His reaction speed is fast, but if I can out speed his body. It weren't matter how quick his reaction speed is.

Haise powers up lightning armor and activates his stage one curse mark as goes back in.

This time Itachi is on the back foot. His eyes dart from attack to attack barely being able to block them. Haise slashes Itachi's kunai in half and stabs foward with his sword but Itachi activates his Susanoo ribcage and blocks it forcing Haise to jump back.

Itachi: Yes, your eyes will be perfect for me to take brother.

Itachi shoots his Amaterasu foward and Haise matches with his own. But then Itachi shoots out a wind justu and powers up his own attack making it shoot through to Haise.

Haise dodges the attack but sees a regular fireball flying to his face. Haise creates shadow clone and has it tank the attack as he lands back on the ground.

Itachi: Smart move, but you aren't as good with that jutsu as the Uzumaki. It takes alot more chakra to use it when you do.

Haise: Just shut up. I'm killing you. Here and now.

Haise activates curse mark v2 as his skin shifts and the wings on his back grow.

Haise let's out a scream as he shoots out snakes from his arms but Itachi uses another kunai to slice them all. Itachi tries to get the high ground but climbing up a nearby hill only for Haise to start flying up and shoot a lightning arrow right at him.

Itachi charges up a chidori and cuts it in half.

Itachi: Quite a good jutsu you have. I'm glad I was able to take it from you.

Haise blitzes in punched Itachi in the stomach causing him to grunt in pain. Itachi then tries to use a water vortex jutsu but Haises snakes break through it easily.

Haise charges up a chidori stream as he adds Amaterasu to it and powers it up with his curse mark energy.

Haise: Inferno cursed Chidori Stream.

Haise shoots the elements towards Itachi who is forced to once again use his Susanoo ribcage. But this time as the smoke clears he sees Haise make two shadow clones who both use Chidori Strangle in unison and wrap up Itachi.

Itachi: Even though you have me trapped. None of your attacks can peirce my ribcage. And it sames your running low on Chakra.

Haise smiles.

Haise: Good thing this move doesn't use my power for it then.

Haise puts his hand into the sky as a Strom begins to brew above him.

Haise thoguhts: he can't move, and this jutsu requires minor chakra since I'm using real natural lighting. This needs to end now.

The electricity in the air begins to become more apparent. As the the leaves begin to float and disintegrate from the nearby trees. The entries nearby sky darkens as thunder booms loudly.

Haise: Now Itachi. I'm ending this. KIRIN!!!

Lightning begins to strike down as it takes the shape of dragon and roars and crashes down onto Itachi spot.

Haise begins to pant as he falls to his knees in pain. Suddenly a giant snake breaks out from his curse mark and in its head is Orochimaru.

Orochimaru: Finally, your guard was down and Chakra was low. So I was able to break free. It's good to be ba-