USJ aftermath

Izuku wakes up and looks around and sees he's in a hospital room. He trys to stand but aside from the massive pain he also feels a weight on his legs.

He looks at them and sees Shoku sleeping with her head on his legs. He blushes but doesn't freak out and just smiles as he starts to run his hands through her hair.

????: You two really should just start dating by now.

Izuku jolts a bit but trys not to move too much and wake up Shoku. He turns his head and sees recovery girl walking over.

Izuku: I just never felt like anyone could like me that way. Shoku's been their with me my whole life. She knows how I was back when I was weak and pathetic. She knows how I really am. I-If I t-tried to make a move and s-she rejected me... then I'd ruin our entire friendship.

Recovery Girl: You've been out for 6 days.

Izuku gasps as he looks at her.

Recovery Girl: She's stayed here in the hospital room with you for all those days. The doctors said it wasn't allowed but All Might told them he'd turn a blind eye to anything that happens to them while trying to get her out.

Izuku laughs a little think about his step dad, the number 1 hero telling people he would turn a blind eye to criminal activity.

RG: Have you ever thought that her being there for you all this time only means she cares that much more for you. That she's seen you at your worse but still loves you.

Izuku then really starts to freak out.

Izuku:, L-L-L-L-LOVES. WHAT ARE Y-YOU T-TALKING ABOUT.

Recovery Girl laughs as she tells him to be quiet as Shoku starts to wake up.

RG: While I think it's about time I fill you in on what's been happening since you were knocked out.

Shoku sits up out of Izuku lap with a light blush on her face as they both look at her.

RG: You guys defeated all the Villains but it wasn't without cost. Thirteen has already recovered from her Injuries and despite my protest Aizawa has been moving up and about and teaching class even while bandaged up. But you and Haise are a different story.

She gestures to the other side of the room and Izuku sees Haise hooked up up machines in bad shape.

RG: We almost had to ampute his left arm but lucky we were able to save it. However he still hasn't waken up yet and he needs to wear that blindfold for now so his eyes can rest in the darkness. Awakening the pre Mangekyo Sharingan drained him and then he already overused it and almost killed himself. You were in almost just as bad shape. All of your skin had burned off and most of your internal organs were damaged. And that's just the damage you did to your self.

Izuku looks at his arms and sees them all scarred up.