You can trust us (Calamity Trio x Healing(?)!Reader)

Request:

Is healing the right word? Idk, but let's go with it! (Ps

Is healing the right word? Idk, but let's go with it! (Ps. This is unedited <3)

⚠️ TW!! MENTIONS OF SH (S3LF H4RM)

3rd P.O.V (Following Y/n)

You we're invited to a pool party with your three amazing partners. It had been a while since you had gone to your last pool party. It was less a party and more just a hang out for the four of you but who cares party sounds more fun! You had already told your parents a while ago and right now you were searching for your bathing suit.

"MOM, WHERE'S MY BATHING SUIT? I CAN'T FIND IT!" You yelled to your mother who was currently watching tv.

"DID YOU CHECK UNDER YOUR BED?" She asked.

You looked at your bed that had... many things hidden under it. You laid down on the carpeted floor as you looked under, indeed finding your bathing suit behind a pair of... shoes?!

"THANKS MOM!"

You hear her yell back a your welcome as you pushed yourself off the ground. In your hands was now the bathing suit that had been long forgotten until now. It looked... interesting to say the least.

"That looks disgusting... maybe I'll just borrow a pair from S/n (sisters name) for today."

You walked to your sisters room, banging at the door. She opened it with a load groan. She glared at you as you just smiled innocently, gesturing to the bathing suit you were holding. She just nodded and walked away, coming back with a clean pair. Before you could thank her she shut the door in your facing.

"Wow, no need to be rude!" You scoffed as you walked back to your room, changing into the bathing suit so you wouldn't have to do it at your friends house later on.

Time Skip To Sasha's House

You stood in front of Sasha's door, hand reached out to ring the doorbell. You now had a cardigan and shorts over top of your bathing suit. The noise from the doorbell echoed through Sasha's house, you could hear her yell "coming!" not long after. You stood patiently, admiring the decently big house in front of you.