Goofing Off (Marcy x Non Binary!Reader)

Requested by: Tato_Tott
I honestly got this idea from a dream I had :)

Requested by: Tato_TottI honestly got this idea from a dream I had :)

3rd P.O.V

(Y/n) and Marcy were out at the Walmart toy section looking for some cheep plastic to use for a project of theirs. You can hear the two of them laughing from the other side of the building, "PFT- LOOK AT THIS ONE!" Marcy says laughing, they points towards a children's toy car. (Y/n) starts laughing, well more like wheezing, at that and points at a weird looking baby doll, "WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS CHILD??!" Marcy laughs looking at it slowly starting to run out of oxygen, "I-I can't breathe." The two of them start gasping for air.

(Y/n) suddenly squeaks feeling someone tap their shoulder. "I have to ask you two to leave, you are way too loud." A worker explains to them as Marcy and (Y/n) look at each other not surprised. They walk out of Walmart having to hold onto each other so one doesn't fall. "Wait," Marcy starts speaking, "we didn't even get the stuff we ne-." She gets cut off by (Y/n) putting a finger to her mouth saying, "Shhhhhhh we can get it tomorrow. We should just have fun today!" Marcy blushes a little pushing (Y/n)'s hand away, "Fine, but only because we've been working non-stop for weeks." (Y/n) starts cheering before grabbing Marcy's hand and running to the Marbles Slab that was across the street. They buy some ice cream for the two of them handing one to Marcy, "Okay, where too next?" Marcy thinks while eating her ice cream, "How about the arcade?" (Y/n) nods walking towards a bench so they could finish their ice cream.

-Time skip brought to you by my music not working-

"O M G." Marcy shouts, "They have DDR!" (Y/n) looks to where Marcy was looking. "I suck at that but, I'll play if you play!" (Y/n) says as Marcy starts dragging them towards the machine. Marcy puts in four quarters into the machine and chooses a medium difficulty song. As the song starts the two get ready.

-A few minutes later.-

Marcy was getting almost all perfects while
(Y/n) was mostly getting greats. A small crowd formed around them as (Y/n) started to get more perfects. "Look Marcy! I'm actually doing it!" (Y/n) exclaims seeing Marcy look at her screen for a second. "Good job!" Marcy congratulated them. The song started speeding up before ending. The people that were watching clapped before walking away to do there own things.

"Woah, that was tiring." (Y/n) says as they wipe sweat off their forehead. "No it wasn't!" Marcy says, "You just need to get more exercise." (Y/n) looks at her with a pout before laughing. The two discussed where to go deciding on the park. This time (Y/n) grabs Marcy's hand pulling her towards the park. Marcy blushes again confused on how (Y/n) hasn't noticed. She looks at their hands then back up before running pulling (Y/n) behind her. "I can run faster than you!" Marcy yells as they exit the arcade. "No you can't!" (Y/n) let's go of Marcy's hand now running full speed towards the park. The two start laughing seeing how they were both running at the same speed. Marcy starts speeding running with both arms up looking at (Y/n) and sticking her tongue out.

(Like this. Idk how to draw so have gacha instead)

(Y/n) fake gasps smiling as they see the park

(Y/n) fake gasps smiling as they see the park. The moment Marcy gets on grass (Y/n) jumps onto her laughing. "And the winner is! (Y/n)!!" (Y/n) yells a little too loud. (Y/n) stands up looking at Marcy a little worried, "Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry!" Marcy looks up at them quickly reassuring them, "No need to be sorry, I'm fine!" (Y/n) puts their hand out to help Marcy up. Marcy takes it tripping a little before wiping the dirt off her clothes. Marcy starts bursting out laughing again. (Y/n) starts laughing with her putting their hands on their knees so they don't fall. "Look at that," (Y/n) starts pointing to the now setting sun, "the sun is setting!"

Marcy looks at the sun setting smiling, "I guess time flies when you're having fun." Marcy grabs (Y/n)'s hand pulling them towards a tree, "I wanna take a photo of us with the sun set." (Y/n) smiles again getting an idea, "Okay!" They put their phone onto the phone setting a timer for three seconds. They run over to where Marcy is hearing the ticking from the timer. The moment the timer hits one (Y/n) leans forwards and kisses Marcy on the cheek.

"Oo, I like that photo a lot. I should get it framed." They say not seeing the tomato faced girl next to them. Marcy puts a hand on her cheek, with a surprised look on her face, she looks at (Y/n). (Y/n) walks over to the tree picking up their phone with a huge grin on their face. "I- uh- what?" Marcy stutters out still shocked.

"Is something wrong?" (Y/n) asks in a soft voice walking to Marcy. As they reach her they put their hand on her shoulder. Marcy inhales finally realizing what happened, "Yea..." she moves a hand to (Y/n) cheek, "You missed." Marcy quickly kisses (Y/n), pulling away about 5 seconds later. She looks up at the now red faced (Y/n). "Do you want to go out with me?" Marcy asks moving her hands to hold both of (Y/n)'s. "Aw man I really wanted to do that!" (Y/n) explains, their blush dimming down.

"Ack, I'm sorry you can do it if you want!" Marcy's smile growing wider. "Okay, I don't know what my future hold so," (Y/n) takes a deep breathe, "Marcy Wu, do you want to go out with me?" "Yes!" Marcy exclaims trying not not be too loud. (Y/n) smiles once again giving Marcy one last quick kiss on the cheek before heading home.

Little did they know, Anne and Sasha where at the park having a picnic watching the sewn unravel in front of them. "Smooth move Marcy." Sasha says, taking a bite of her pb&j. "Same goes to (Y/n)!" Anne adds on.

A/nYay another one finished! :D I don't know why I actually try on the Marcy x reader one shots but I do

A/n
Yay another one finished! :D I don't know why I actually try on the Marcy x reader one shots but I do. I really hope that at least one person got the references at the last parts and, I hope you guys enjoyed this. I hope y'all are having a good day/afternoon/night and I hope you all come again soon!