Weird Creatures (Sprig x Non-binary!reader)

Requested by: __spoopygost__
Sorry if it's not as good I wasn't sure what to write so I just inserted (Y/n) into the first episode.

Requested by: __spoopygost__Sorry if it's not as good I wasn't sure what to write so I just inserted (Y/n) into the first episode

3rd P.O.V
(Y/n) wakes up being dragged on the ground. They blink a few times before looking up and seeing Anne. "Anne, what are you doing?" They ask confused to why they were being dragged.

Anne looks at (Y/n) happily before frowning. "Well when I opened the box it transferred us to this place. When I woke up your were still unconscious so I've just been dragging you while I looked for a place for us to stay." She helps (Y/n) up before walking again.

After a few hours they finally find a cave to stay in. There was just enough room inside for the two of them.

-Time Skip brought to you by Sprig being too nice-

It was finally morning. The two of them didn't get a lot of sleep due to the multiple bugs in the cave. They both started walking before Anne bumped into something. "Uh, Anne," (Y/n) looks behind Anne with terrified eyes. "Don't freak out or anything but look behind you." Anne slowly turns around to see a giant praying mantis. She screams before grabbing (Y/n)'s hand and running.

Once the two were far away they stop to breathe. Anne hears the sound of someone of someone playing the accordion. She follows the sound with (Y/n) following behind her. "H-hello?" They hear someone say. (Y/n) looks at what made the sound seeing a small frog.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Anne runs so she behind the small frog. "What was that?!" The small frog gasps. Anne slowly stands up as the frog turns around. "No, no, no,no!" The small frogs yells running away.

"Anne! You scared that poor frog!" I tell her a little angry. "They could have told us where we are!" I walk over to Anne.

"It's not my fault they got so scared!" She quickly said back. Suddenly I hear the screeching of the praying mantis. "It's back!" Anne grabs my hand again before running, "We better set up some traps so it can't get us"

-Another time skip to when sprig gets caught-

"Caught ya! Thought you got the best of ol' Anne, eh? Well, you didn't!" Anne says to a little frog boy while pointing her pointed stick at him.

"Giant head! Spindly limbs! Face bumps! THE BEEEEAASST!" The frog yells scared. I step next to Anne trying to calm her down.

"Stop following us." She says slightly calmed down. I give her a pat on her head happy that she calmed down.

"I have bad news for you, beasts" I taste terrible!" The little frog says still upside down. "Ew, we're not gonna eat you." I finally say.