Rejection Hurts You Know(Sasha x fem!reader)

Requested by: Havex00
Request:

Requested by: Havex00Request:

Mmmmm dark mode <3

3rd P.O.V

You and Sasha have been friends for a few years now and a few months back you gained a huge crush on the popular girl, today you were going to ask her out. The two of you were at a park and you were currently wheezing at a story Sasha was telling you."Then I told him, 'If you don't like me then leave.' AND THEN HE PROCEEDED TO BLOCK ME SO I BLOCKED HIM BACK!"

You cough due to the lack of air, "SO YOU'RE TELLING ME HE BLOCKED YOU?!" You covered your mouth so you wouldn't cough onto Sasha.

"Yeah! I then made a video about it and it got really popular and so I gained a bunch of followers. Then I get I dm from a some new account and the message said, 'Please unblock me I'm sorry for what I said.' And so I assumed it was the guy so I blocked that account and made another video and now I have like 100k followers!" Sasha pulls out her phone and opens up her tik tok account to show her new follower count.

"Holy Sh*t, maybe I should start getting people to hate on me." You mumble just loud enough for Sasha to hear.

She chuckles at you, "How did you, out of everyone, end up being my friend?" She puts a hand around your shoulder

You look at her with a smirk on your face when you thought of a way to see if she was into you, "You thought I was oh so hot and decided to befriend me."

Sasha laughs, "Ewwww no, I only think of you as a friend," a pain shot through your heart, "I would never fall for someone like you," another pain, "we're just friends!"

You wipe the small frown off your face and put on a smile, "What if I said I was into you." You wiggle your eyebrows to make it seem less obvious you liked her.

"Well I would say, '(Y/n) we've been friends for a few years and I only think of you as a friend. I don't like you like that and I'm straight so I would never ever be into you. I'm sorry to tell you this but I had to tell you the truth. I don't think I would be comfortable being friends with someone who was into me so if you could stop hanging out with me that would be the best for the both of us.' Good thing you aren't into me because I wouldn't want to stop being friends with you!"