Favourite Toad (Grim x Fem Toad Guard!Reader NOT FINISHED)

Requested by: WHO_SUMMONED_ME
Long title name. Now I shall wing this short fic. Btw this is when Sasha becomes commander or whatever she became.

————————————————————————

Grim's P.O.V

I was walking down the halls of toad towers looking for Sasha. I needed some help planing how we would kill Hopidia Planter. After a minute or two I found her in her room eating. "Sasha I need help with some planning," I explained to her, "I got some news from toads that Hopidia Planter was starting a rebellion. I heard from one of the toads that a creature like you was in Wartwood." She nods as I tell her to walk and talk.

Quick switch to Sasha's P.O.V

As me and Grim walked I told him a deal, "I'll make a deal with you. If I help capture "Hop Pop" and crush this rebellion, you and your army will help me and my friends go home." Grim agrees with this deal. We stop walking as we put our hands out to shake it. "Deal." We continue our walk as I start saying my idea, "Ok, so we could go to Wartwood and tell the frogs that we're throwing a reunion party for me and my friend, once they agree we can lead them into the big wooden cart thing that brings them to the tower. When we arrive I'll bring my friend to my room while the toads lock the frogs into a room which will have the 'party.'." I see Grim's eyes widen slightly at my idea because I'm guessing it was good.

"That's a great idea commander, while the frogs are distracted we'll take Hopidia Planter and feed him to a Venus Flytrap." Grim adds onto my idea. We walk into a room full of frogs to tell the toads the plan. Grim then walks into a (f/c) toad. He was about to shout at them but as he saw them he shut his mouth. "Ah, sorry for bumping into you," Grim apologizes to the toad seeing them. I looked at the two of them surprised and confused. I've never seen Grim apologize to anyone. I turn around and see Percy so I decided to ask him what's going on, "Percy, who is Grim apologizing too, and why is he apologizing."

Percy looks over at Grim and the (f/c) toad, "That's (Y/n) and she's Grim's favourite toad. We all think that Grim and her are dating but we've never seen them kiss." I giggle at the thought of Grim dating someone. "We even have a ship name for them! It's Gr(/n) (or (Y/im) what ever sounds good)." I start laughing covering my mouth with my hand trying to muffle it. Once I calmed down I turned back around and started listening to what Grim was saying to (Y/n).

"Hey (Y/n), I haven't seen you in a while." Grim starts acting like a whole new person. "Oh ya, I've been exploring the tower to see if there is anything I haven't seen yet." I see (Y/n)'s face turn a little pink (if your Favourite color is pink then a different color) a little surprised that Grim didn't notice. Grim smiles, he actually smiles and it's not creepy. (Y/n) blush turns darker. I could tell that (Y/n) definitely had a crush on Grimsy.

"So, what have you been up to Captain Grim?" (Y/n) asks nicely. "Grim is just fine, I've been busy planning on ways to take down the frogs." Grim tells her.

————————————————————————

A/n

I gave up on this. I'm really sorry WHO_SUMMONED_ME 😭😭😭. I really just don't know what to write and this is the first time I've done this. I've never posted something half finished but as I said I don't know what to add onto it. If you would like me to continue this story tell me. If enough people tell me to and if I get inspiration I'll finish it. As I said I'm really really really sorry. I hope you half enjoyed this story and I hope you have a good day/afternoon/night.

-Author