Stay (King Andrias x librarian fem!reader)

Requested by: CatDasher
Yay second request :D
Edit: I realized it send fem!reader so I changed all the they/them's to She/her

Requested by: CatDasher Yay second request :DEdit: I realized it send fem!reader so I changed all the they/them's to She/her

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
"(Y/n)!Wake up!" I hear someone yelling at me as I slowly wake up, "If you want to keep this job you need to stay awake."

"I only work here because no other place hired me." I respond to my boss now fully awake, "I would quit right now if I didn't need the money." My boss walks away while I start organizing books again.

A few seconds later someone walks over to me. "Hey do you know where I can find a book about a calamity box?" Someone behind me asks. I turn around and see the king standing there with a welcoming smile on his face.

"O-Oh ya, there should be one somewhere on this shelf." I tell him stuttering a bit. I've seen the king before but never this close. He always had this happy aura that followed him.

I silently watch from the corner of my eye as he looks for the book. His fingers skimming every book mumbling the titles. "Do you need help with anything else?" I ask as I start organizing the books again.

He turns to look at me again before saying, "I actually need help finding a few more books about the box." I nod and start walking to different selves grabbing all the books about the box I could find before putting them down on a table.

"These are all the books I could find." I say showing him the stack of book. He smiles widely before thanking me.

3rd P.O.V
Andrias sits down and grabs the book on the very top of the stack. "If that's all you need I'll leave now." (Y/n) tell him while slowly walking away.

"Uh wait," Andrias looks at her before saying, "Could you stay? I would really appreciate the company." He smiles once again as (Y/n) sits down next to him.

"So, why do you need all these books exactly?" (Y/n) asks him nicely. He stops reading to answer her question.

"I'm helping a friend of mine who happens to have the box." He responds happily," they need me to help them with activating it." (Y/n) smiles and starts reading with him.

(Short time skip by my laziness)

It's been a few hours and it's now night time. (Y/n) is now seen asleep with her head on a book they were reading. King Andrias chuckles at them hearing their soft snores. He grabs all the books they've read and neatly stacks them.

"Sweat dreams." Andrias says as he places a light kiss on their forehead. She smile in their sleep while King Andrias quietly leaves the room.

A/NSorry that this took a while

A/N
Sorry that this took a while. I wasn't really sure what to write for this one. Sorry that it's short and isn't really good. I kinda rushed it so I could sleep more. I hope you enjoyed it and have a good rest of the day.
-Author