A Struggle (Marcy x fem!Reader)

Requested by: cryingformarcy

Rip Marcy but, this takes place on earth and at the school

Rip Marcy but, this takes place on earth and at the school. Btw I have no idea what calcifications are but I searched them up and it said it was like calcium building up in the body tissue causing it to harden? Still don't understand but let's just go with it

 Btw I have no idea what calcifications are but I searched them up and it said it was like calcium building up in the body tissue causing it to harden? Still don't understand but let's just go with it

You walked into the school with your head hung low, people whispering around you. You were never a popular kid at school but you were know for being friends with one. No one really bothered you for that reason but that just made you feel even more lonely then you already felt. Until one day you met one of Sasha's friends, Marcy Wu. Marcy was like the last piece of your puzzle, she was the thing that completed your life, so when you befriended her you two never left each others sides. After a few months of having a crush on each other you finally confessed to her. The two of you have been dating for almost a year now but today you had to tell her something that's been making you feel down.

You take a deep breath as you walked towards Marcy. "Hey, (N/N)! How are you today?" Marcy asked as she hugged you. "It was fine I guess." You say with clear sadness in your voice. "Are you okay (N/N)? If somethings wrong you can always tell me." Marcy comforts you. "I uh... I wanna tell you that... uh... I'll tell you later after school." Marcy's eyes widen, "Are you breaking up with me?!" You look at her in shock, "N-NO! I mean, no. I love you too much to do that! I just don't want to talk about it at school." You look around at the other students surrounding you. Marcy nods and gives you a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving. You watch her slowly disappear into the crowd as she walked to her next class. Once she was out of sight you turned around and started walking to the washrooms. You look around for anyone in there before locking the doors and dropping to the floor. Ugh, god. Why can't I just tell her that I have calcifications?! It's not that hard to tell her something that simple! It's not like she's gonna leave me because of it, right!... right? Tears start forming in your eyes as you started mentally screaming at yourself. You lightly hit your head a few times and even tried to punch the walls before taking a deep breath. You calmed yourself so you wouldn't hurt yourself anymore and make Marcy even more upset.

The bell rings indicating that school had ended. You grab your backpack and start walking to your locker. On the way there you bump into Marcy, "(N/n)! Am I going to your house or are you going to my house after school?" You look at her in confusion before realizing what she meant, "Maybe your house would be better since your parents are on that trip." She nods and walks with you down to your locker. The two of you continue to chat until you made it to Marcy's house. You pull out your phone and quickly text your mom that you'll be at Marcy's house tonight before walking into the house. You smile feeling the familiar feeling of comfort as you walked into Marcy's bedroom. You take a seat on her bed and Marcy sits next to you. Your smile slowly fades as you realize what you were here to do. "So Mar-Mar, that thing I wanted to tell you about was... how do I say this... a few months ago I found out that I have calcifications." Marcy lets out a quiet gasp as she covered her mouth. "A-are you okay?" You nod, "Ya, nothing that bad has happened yet I just felt like I needed to tell you. Just the fact that I have has been stressing me out and I've been beating myself up because of it." Marcy smiles, "Don't worry, everything will be okay! I'm just glad you told me." She pulls you into a hug which quickly turned into a cuddling session. She places soft kisses onto your face making sure to comfort you. You melt into her touch, slowly falling asleep in her arms. You give her a quick yet comforting kiss on her lips before you fell asleep. Marcy smile widens even more before relaxing and slowly falling asleep not long after.

A/NHello gay, theys, and straights! I'm sorry this one isn't as long as my usual one shots I've just been waiting to finish it for a while

A/N
Hello gay, theys, and straights! I'm sorry this one isn't as long as my usual one shots I've just been waiting to finish it for a while. I also haven't been really feeling myself lately but that isn't really important! I've been thinking about making a jinx x reader fanfic for a while now and I wanted to know if you guys think I should! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you have a wonderful morning/afternoon/night