I'll wait... (Sasha x Fem!reader)

Requested by: Mah1508 Heavily influenced by
(Idk how to add link) Angst I think.

(Y/n)'s P

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"I'm gonna go get snacks!" I exclaimed. Sasha and I were having a movie night together at her house and I was finally ready to come out to her. I jog down the stairs and head to the kitchen to make some popcorn. I grab the packet, put in the microwave for 1:30, and wait while listening to it pop. "HURRY UP (Y/N) OR IM STARTING THE MOVIE WITH YOU!" I hear Sasha yell. "JUST WAIT!!" I yell back. I hear the microwave beep and quickly grab the popcorn and a bowl. I run up the stairs almost tripping a few times before tripping at Sasha's room door. "I got the snacks." I say with a goofy grin. I stand up and take a seat next to Sasha as she starts the movie.

-time skip to about halfway through the movie bc idk what to write-

I looked awkwardly at the ground seeing as a weird gay kissing scene showed up. "Are you okay, (Y/n)? We can stop watching if you want." Sasha says, pausing the movie. "I-It's fine, you don't have to stop watching because of me." I quickly reassure her. "Are you sure? You seem quite nervous." She asks. All I do is nod. As Sasha unpauses the movie a sudden thought came in my mind of me and Sasha in that scene. I feel the heat rising onto my face. I cover my face embarrassed, forgetting that Sasha was next to me. "Im telling you, we can stop watching if you want." Sasha says, shaking me out of my thoughts. "I-it's not the movie that's bothering me," I feel my heart start pounding out of my chest, "I-I have to tell you something." Sasha pauses the movie once again, putting her hand on top of mine in a friendly way, "You can tell me anything." I take a deep breathe, anxiety creeping up on me, "I...Im gay." I look up to see Sasha confused. "That's all you needed to tell me? You know I'm Pan(not canon)?" I shake my head, "That's not all I needed to say," I start to panic a little, "I like you." Sasha looks at me confused, "I like you too?" Of course she didn't understand what I meant, "I mean I like you as in more than friends. I want to... uh... kiss you and stuff like that." Her eyes widen slightly, moving her hand off mine. "I-It's fine if you don't like me back! I'll just like a response sooner or later if that's okay." The tension in the room is so thick I could probably cut it like butter. "I... I think I should go now, my mom is probably gonna tell me to head home soon anyways. I'll see you on Monday." I say, grabbing my stuff, "Uh... bye..." I head out of her house, walking home. Why would I think she would like me back? She clearly only thinks of me as a friend. I hit my head with the palm of my hand, ugh, I'm so dumb.