Just A Drink (Marcy x Male!Reader)

Requested by: dhlightningbolt3
Request:

Requested by: dhlightningbolt3Request:

Sorry for not doing this soon enough. There are just so many requests that ⟟ was focusing on. Imma age them up to 18 bc ⟟ wanna try to do something, NOT SMUT!!!! ⟟ don't know how to write like ⏃ straight boy so Y/n's gonna not be very masculine.

 Imma age them up to 18 bc ⟟ wanna try to do something, NOT SMUT!!!! ⟟ don't know how to write like ⏃ straight boy so Y/n's gonna not be very masculine

You repeatedly apologized as you helped up a person you bumped into while walking to the store. "It's fine, no need to apologize!" You recognize the voice to be female.

"Here, let me take you out to the bar as an apology!" You offer your hand to hers and she takes it, "I'm Y/n, you?"

She clears her throat, "Marcy, Marcy Wu." Damn shawty her voice was kinda cute ngl (I'm bored so enjoy me being cringe). You smile and lead her towards the closest bar.

When you make it to the bar you both sit at the bar table(? Idk ⟟ can't drink). You ask Marcy for what drink she would like. "I'll just take ⏃ water. ⟟ don't drink ⏃ lot of alcohol." She sheepishly rubs the back of her neck, face heating up with embarrassment.

"Ha ha, I'm more of ⏃ beer drinker myself." You quickly tell the bartender what drinks you guys want and smile as the next band gets onto the stage.
(IDK ANY GOOD SONGS SO HAVE THIS! I would absolutely jam to this music if it played in a bar. :])

You lightly laugh as you recognize what song they were singing. "⟟ guess it's 'just the two of us.'"

Marcy chuckled at your corny joke, "Well, yes and no. It feels like it's just the two of us but that's probably just because the bar is quite empty." You lightly hit her arm, "Hey, don't ruin my joke!" The two of you laugh as the bartender give you guys your drinks.