Is this love or a love potion?Alternate ending (Calamity trio x reader)

Requested by: Lek-r1990r2
Request:

Requested by: Lek-r1990r2Request:

"Okay, so explain why you're taking us to the woods?" Sasha asks you as you continue to walk in a specific direction

"Okay, so explain why you're taking us to the woods?" Sasha asks you as you continue to walk in a specific direction. "Well, Maddie has been teaching me how to make potions and spells and stuff like that and I wanted to test one on you guys to see if I'm doing it correctly," You explain to the three of them leaving them a little worried. "And you're sure this won't hurt us?" Anne asks. "Yea, probably." You mumble the last part to ensure that they thought it was safe. You continue walking with them before stopping in front of a small caldron with water in it. "Soooo, where's the potion and/or spell thingy?" Marcy asks looking at the caldron. "Well it's in a secret compartment in one of these trees. I wanted to make sure that nothing took it." You start knocking on the trees around you until a small door popped out of one. In the small compartment there were a few small bottles of potions and ingredients. Right in the middle of the compartment was a vile of a pink potion. You grab the pink vile and three empty viles(?) You pour the pink potion evenly into the three vile and pass one each to the three girls. "Please make sure to drink it slowly I don't want you guys to choke on it." You smile watching them drink it at the same time. Their eyes quickly flash a light pink before going back to the normal colour. "You guys might feel a little dizzy for the first few minutes so maybe sit down." You explain, moving them towards a nice area of grass, "Uh, if you guys need anything just ask me I'll be mixing some potions." The three talk to each other before Anne starts to feel a little weird. "Woah, does anybody else feel weird? I feel like there's like butterflies trying to escape from my stomach." You walk over to the three of them putting your hand onto Anne's forehead, "Ack! You're burning up. Uh, let me go get you some water." You quickly grab a beaker before running towards a pond. You fill it up to the top and running back to the area they are. You quickly filter the water and giving some to Anne. "Uh, are you feeling better? I don't know what is supposed to happen but I'm sure the effects should take place soon." You give Sasha and Marcy some water too. The other two let out a soft sigh. "Thanks." Sasha says appreciating the water. Their breathing start getting heavy as you lightly pat their back. Marcy's face gets really red as she watches you mix some ingredients together. You turn around to check on them seeing that Marcy was really red, "Marcy are you okay? Do you need more water I can fetch more if you need it." Marcy shakes her head, "No, just feeling a little sheepish." Marcy's pupils quickly shift to hearts before going back to normal. "Hey, (Y/n), have I ever told you how cute you looked in those clothes?" Marcy asks with a very obvious blush on her cheeks. Your face heats up in embarrassment, "Uh, n-no?" Sasha's pupils quickly flash too before a blush covers her face, "Your like so hot right now, I wish I could kiss you." You stop mixing and cover you face, "T-thanks?" You turn to face them and crouch down to their level, "Do you guys need anything? Because you're both really really red." Sasha smirks and grabs your arm, "Ya, I need you." She pulls you to kiss her before you lightly pushed back. You nervously laugh, blush basically covering your whole body, "I-I'm sorry but I can't help you with that." Anne's pupils quickly flash like the other two and grabs you arms too, "(Y/n) can I borrow something from you?" You quickly nod."Can I borrow a kiss?" You look at the three of them in embarrassment, "I-I'm just going to continue making my potions." You let out a small smile continuing the potion you were making. Marcy stands up and wraps her arms around your shoulders peppering little kisses onto your neck. "Erm, w-what are you doing?" You stutter out. "Showing you how much I love you." She continues to lightly kiss your neck. Your breath becomes a little shaky as she keeps continuing her actions. You hear someone else stand up and walk towards you. You feel them kiss your cheek before wrapping their arms around yours. You turn your head to see Anne there. Your whole body starts feeling warm as Sasha goes and wraps herself around your other arm. The three continue to mumble about how much they love you while you keep mixing. "You know what? Why don't I start working on a cure for whatever is happening to you guys!" You pull out another potion book and flip through pages.