•23• The Beautiful & Damned

It was cruel. Cruel to put a damned boy in such a beautiful body. He was intoxicating, in every sense of the word, and Genesis found herself wanting to drown herself in him.

They were going to need to breathe eventually and she dreaded the moment they would have to break away.

Draco pulled back slightly gasping for air he couldn't take in fast enough and cupped her face in his hands. "I'm sorry" he mumbled again staring longingly into her eyes. Before he could utter anything else Genesis pulled his head back to hers claiming his lips once again with a new sense of hunger.

He smirked into the kiss and snuck his hands down to her thighs, hoisting her up onto him. She gasped in surprise and he swallowed the noise into his mouth before trailing his lips down her neck. A sigh of content left her before she could stop it.

Loud footsteps broke her out of her ecstasy haze. She blinked a couple of times re-focusing her vision before tugging him back from her neck by his soft hair.

He frowned at the loss of contact and went to open his mouth to ask why but Genesis's hand covered his mouth and gestured towards where the loud footsteps were coming from.

Draco seemed to understand as he threw his head back and mumbled a strand of profanities under his breath before dropping her back onto the floor, taking her hand and dragging her stealthily towards the exit.

Relief hit her as they made their way out of the forbidden section and back to where she had her stuff gathered at the table in the back.

Draco dropped her hand as she went to gather her books, a strange feeling flooding her. Genesis could see the confliction in his eyes and she wasn't sure where things went from here.

Were they going to go back to avoiding each other and pretend none of this had happened again? That would be the easiest solution. Draco stared at her and Genesis held his gaze, finding it difficult to look away.

"Genesis I've been looking for you for the past fifteen minutes gods your-" she pried her eyes away from his as Ivy stomped into the library.

"Oh I didn't see you there Draco" Ivy laughed nervously, a blush rising to her cheeks. "I was actually just going to ask Genesis if she'd seen you!"

Genesis held back a scoff and glanced over to Draco whose eyes never left her once. She scrunched her eyebrows together wondering what he was looking at and when she widened her eyes in questioning all she got back was a panty dropping smirk.

"Anyways" Ivy started looking skeptically between the two "I was just going to ask if you wanted to come with me to Hogsmeade, I-I mean it wouldn't just be me obviously, not like a date or anything, unless you want it to be a date?!"

Ivy started rambling on and Genesis was fully convinced Draco said what he did only to shut her up.

"Fine." Ivy stared at him with wide eyes.

"Fine it's a date or fine it's not a date?!" Ivy asked overly enthusiastic.

"It's a date." He mumbled under his breath just loud enough for the two girls standing there to hear. Draco's eyes searched Genesis's for any flicker of emotion and she made sure to give him none.

"Okay I will see you tomorrow afternoon then!" Ivy squealed skipping out of the library and back to their room where Genesis knew she would be up for hours talking about what just happened with Pansy. Great.