•10• "Forgive me Mother"

As the days grew colder so did Genesis . Her nerves were eating her alive at just the thought of seeing her sperm provider again. Genesis was not truly frightened by many things...but she made an exception for the coward she called her father.

She missed her mother. Or at least missed what she had remembered of her, pitch black raven hair that cascaded down her back to her hips, angelic face that could probably bring any man to his knees, and her piercing green eyes that looked like emeralds. Genesis was beyond thankful she had gotten her mother's eyes instead of the pitch black ones her father held. Her memory of the saint she called her mother was fading with everyday passing she forgot one single thing about her. Genesis had heard many people talk about how no matter how long they had been gone and how many things you forget about them their voice would be one things you would never forget. Well she came to the conclusion that this was indeed a true statement. For she would never be able to forget her mother's voice as she begged her to kill her, to rid her of this earth before Voldemort could get to her. She had refused with pools of tears running down her face as she looked at the frail women before her on her knees.

-Flashback in Genesis's POV-

I had just landed in Malfoy Manor frantically searching for any signs my mother was here. I was being summoned by the Dark Lord to go join him at Hogwarts so I did not have much time. Narcissa Malfoy had contacted me and told me to get here immediately for my mother needed me.

I ran through the obnoxiously large manor searching for my mother praying that she would be in one piece when I found her. She had fled from my father when she found out he had ratted her out to the dark lord. The man she was suppose to love had gave her a death sentence. He had went and told the devil himself that my mother was secretly helping Potter and the others find the Horcruxes. Unbeknownst to me, she had led them straight to one of them, written off as a traitor and sentenced to be tortured and killed when found and caught. Of course I was almost thrilled when I heard the news of her helping Potter but that thrilled feeling quickly faded into dread when I came to the raw conclusion that there was a target on her back.

I opened an all black door hoping she was in it, already feeling slightly drained from running like a lunatic all around the manor looking for her. I let out a breath of release when I found her alive sitting in a chair across from Narcissa in the pristine office. "Mum you had me worried sick why have I been called here I need to go he- he's calling for me." Her eyes were puffy and red and if I had to guess it would be because of the tears that were currently streaming down her face. "Mother? Please say something your worrying me" I said letting my voice falter for no less than a second. "Genesis my beautiful daughter." She finally spoke giving me a sad smile while walking up to me and pulling me in a bone crushing hug. The scent of vanilla invaded my senses, she always smelt like vanilla. I breathed in the scent of her more, feeling a knot start to form in my stomach at the way she was shaking in my arms. I pulled away speaking again but not to my mother. "Narcissa what is the meaning of this?" I asked once again watching the color drain from her face as she did everything possible to avoid eye contact. My mother sniffled finally regaining some what of her composure back. "Genesis my dear as you know I am....wanted" she began her voice shaking as if she was to break any second. Still not understanding I slowly nodded and she continued. "If he catches me he will torture me and make you watch, he will get in my head and see that you do not wish to be loyal to him and the he will torture and kill you." She paused letting me take in her information. I knew that he would do what she was explaining, I am exceptionally smart.

The pieces all started to click when I looked back to her and she was sobbing once again looking back to Narcissa presumingly signaling her for privacy. As she walked out I grabbed my moms arm and faced her towards me. "You will not ask this of me." I said sternly taking in her look of utter shock. "I- Genesis" she still proceeded acting as if I hadn't even spoke. "Genesis you have to kill m-" I cut her off stepping as far away as possible. " STOP- I- YOU WILL NOT ASK THIS OF ME" I repeated myself this time screaming at her. She looked so... broke like it physically hurt her to talk to me. "Genesis you know better than anyone what will be done to us if you will not do this for me. Do you want me to suffer Genny?" She asked using her special nickname for me to her own advantage. I broke down and fell to my knees knowing she was right. He would capture her. After the battle he would make it his mission to capture and if he won we couldn't risk anything. I sobbed looking up at her frail body. "Please don't make me do this mother I beg of you!" I said not even knowing if she heard due to how quiet I was. "It will be painless for me my dear just a quick flick of your wand and I will be safe and unharmed." She answered back giving me a pleading look. "Why me? Why not Narcissa or Lucius or god anyone else!" I chocked out. "If I go genny I want it to be by the hands of the light of my life." She was quick to respond stepping forwards towards me little by little.

She was being selfish. To ask this of me is selfish of her. I couldn't do this, I wouldn't do this. Did she honestly think I would kill my own MOTHER the woman who gave me life wanted me to take hers. The irony is not lost on me mother. I wanted to yell and scream at her, but when I finally lifted my head to meet  her emerald eyes I saw nothing but fear. Fear that she would indeed be captured, fear that when she did it would reveal my dark secrets, fear that she would be unwillingly bringing he daughter down with her.

I laughed. Sitting there on the ground of the office floor, puffy eyes, crazy hair, ripped clothing, I laughed. Her expression fell even more than before. I cackled out a sickening laugh that filled the gloomy room. "You want me to spare you?" I breathed out between my laughter. "What about me mother my feelings, my soul, my heart, shall that not be spared from the pain it will bring me to kill my own mother?" I said stoping my laughter all together watching he as she just STOOD there like she truly had not even thought about sparing my feelings in this whole mess. The way she thought was that it didn't matter what my feelings were as long as I was alive. "I apologize for asking this of you my daughter." She said so formally making me fume. "I'm sorry that I had not thought of your feelings on this matter, for I had thought Death Eaters had no feelings." I knew what she was doing, and I hated her for it. "DO NOT TRY AND TRICK ME INTO KILLING YOU MOTHER" I said my voice not sounding like my own.  I watched as she broke further and further until it seemed as if there was only a shell of a woman in front of me. I was breaking her. I was refusing to spare her the torture that was indefinitely coming. I was selfish. I wanted her to stay with me and I was being selfish. My throat started to close up as I mustered out "Forgive me mother" raising my wand to her a single tear rolling down my cheek as I watched a flash of green hit her in the chest before she fell dead on the perfect marble floors.

I walked over to her body wiping a tear off her cheek and closing her eyes.

"Forgive me mother"

I turned away from the sickening sight already feeling the hate for myself flood my body. I opened up the door to find Narcissa and her Son Draco sitting further down the hall on a bench. "Genesis what happened? What did she say"  she asked frantically worrying about her friend. I continued walking before feeling a tug at my elbow stoping me from fleeing the hallway. "Genesis please my dear what did she say?!"  She pleaded again Scanning over my facial expression only to be met with nothing. I yanked my elbow away from her looking her straight in the eyes aware of the silver ones watching intently waiting to step in if I tried anything on his mother. "There's always a reason" I mumbled just loud enough for them to hear, watching her face contort into a mortified look before she pushed me away running to the pristine office that held my dead mother as a blood wrenching scream released her lips. I closed my eyes at the sound hearing Draco sprint over to his mother in an instant.

Apparating out of the manor the last thought on my mind.

"Forgive me mother"

•••••

A/n

  Alright, alright, alright darlings how do we feel about this chapter? This was...interesting to write just because I didn't really know until I started typing why Genesis had to kill her mum but I think I like how it turned out writing wise.

Anywho this chapter I know wasn't to important to the present but it's a big part of her past that needed to be know so yeah!! Next chapter will be better hopefully... and longer but I think I've decided to start naming my chapters what do you think?

X
<3<3<3