Twenty

Camilo's POV

I walked down stairs to the dining room to find everyone eating. I sat down next to Mami and Antonio. When I sat, everyone stopped talking and looked at me. Well...this could be worse, I'm glad I had Y/N leave. 

"So...uh good morning...?" I said slowly.

Everyone looked at me as Dolores' eye twitched. Did she tell them or are they thinking about earlier. Still...no one said anything so I just grabbed some of the Arepas and put them on my place, headed with some eggs and gravy. I started shoving food in my mouth, looking at my plate. Everyone was still looking at me.

"WHAT?!" I finally shouted after eating three spoonfuls. 

Everyone looked at each other before Mami spoke. "So...Y/N huh?" She asked.

I buried my face in my hands, my face was burning up and I was losing my appetite. "He said she was CUTE!" Dolores screamed all of a sudden.

With that I started groaning. I was so full of it that I started shifting uncontrollably in between Alma, Mami, Felix, Bruno...the list goes on.

"Calm down Camilo! No reason to be embarrassed!" Mirabel exclaimed. 

I looked up and everyone had gone back to eating. ok...

When I finished I left before anyone could ask anymore questions. But by the time the sun went down, I wasn't embarressed. I was purely happy and proud to call Y/N my own.

~7 years later~ (in case you don't know, Y/N and Camilo are now 22)

Y/N's POV

Antonio's girlfriend...yeah you heard that right...girlfriend had come over to eat. She was fairly pretty. She had soft hazel skin and long thick brown hair that ended in curls. They were both twelve which was why everyone was trying their best not to laugh as we sat at the table eating. "You've met my whole familia! Except....where's Camilo?" Antonio asked.

Ten minutes into dinner and Camilo still wasn't here. I groaned and shouted at the top of my lungs,  "CAMILO!" I guess you could say Pepa, my mother in law, had rubbed off on me.

Camilo came running down the stares so fast, we all caught our breath expecting him to trip or roll down. But he landed perfectly and in a flash of a second was sitting beside me. Everyone glared at him but he just flashed his evil grin. 

"Right, well, Naomi, this is Camilo! Camilo, this is Naomi. He is married to Y/N and you met their bebé Anthony earlier." Antonio said. 

"So...this is your...girlfriend?" Camilo asked slowly.

When Antonio nodded, Camilo did nothing to stop the flood of laughs. He ended up laughing so hard that he was wiping his eyes and had to excuse himself. I rolled my eyes and got up after him. He was still laughing in the kitchen when I walked in. 

"Really?" I sighed. 

"What? Imagine having a girlfriend at TWELVE!" He said, then he started laughing again. 

I walked up to him and tugged on his shirt, de-wrinkling it a little. "Just...stop laughing, it's hard enough for me to hold it in, you laughing is just making it harder." I said.

He took a deep breath in and held his breath, nodding vigorously. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. You got to love him. I gave him a small peck before we returned to dinner. For some strange reason he was able to hold it in, only letting across a snicker every once in a while.

And there you have it, I of course married that smirking faced idiot. What's not to love about him. Yes there were a few adventures that we managed to get into during our teenage years, but I will save those stories for another time.  So I guess you could say...we lived happily ever after. 

A/N: I reeeeeally didn't want to do this, but if I didn't, the book would get so long I just can't do it. I reeeeeallly apreicate all the support! I will DEFINITLY be writing more books, and maybe, just maybe I will write a few more chapters for the other adventures that happened, but for now, you can go check out my other book, "we don't talk about Camilo" and I am currently working on a new book that I will be publishing either later today or sometime tomorrow. Anyways, adios I love you guys so much andddd I am gonna go cry rn... :0