nineteen

^^^The music reminds me of Camilo and i love it! If you wanted to listen to it while reading or something :) OHH and I forgot to mention so I am republishing this: this is going to be a lovey dovey romantic chapter soooooo YEAH!!! the one ya have been waiting for

Camilo's POV

I wake up to the feeling of water dumping on my head. I look up and see a cloud above my head. "mami?" I ask grogally.

I sit up and realize Y/N is beside me. My cheeks feel like their on fire. Everyone, I mean EVERYONE is in my room. 

"What are you guys doing in here?" I shout!

Y/N starts stirring. Great. This  is going to be really embarrassing. "Better question, what is Y/N doing in here?" Dolores asks, raising her eyebrows. 

I scratch the back of  my head. She probably heard our conversation last night so there is no use trying to reason with her. "Well, when she wakes up, tell her she can stay for breakfast." Pepa says, smirking.

They all leave except Dolores. "Don't worry, I didn't hear anything....of that sort." She says, winking before leaving.

"UGH!" I sigh. 

 I turn to get a look at Y/N. She is nestled in her arms, sleeping peacefully, unaware of the audience we had. How long were they there? I get up and sit in my hanging chair. I like doing this every morning, although until recently, I was cuffing my hands to the sides so that I didn't have the urge to cut. 

I read from my joke book. I let out a laugh for the first time in forever. These jokes are seriously amazing. 

"Camilo?" Y/N asks. 

I look up from my book to see her rubbing her eyes and looking at me. Some times I zone out. "Good morning." I say. 

She walks over to me and squishes into the seat. 

(here is what it looks like if your confused.)

I wrap my arm around her and she puts her head on my shoulder

I wrap my arm around her and she puts her head on my shoulder. cute. I continue to read while she loops some of my hair in her finger, tracing my curls. She is really cute when she does that. But I keep my eyes trained on the book. 

Y/N's POV

I got in the chair with Camilo, still tired from sleep. He left all the warmth from the floor and I eventually woke up. He wrapped his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulders. I started playing with his hair. It's so pretty and perfect. He always does it perfectly. Even right after waking up. 

As I twine his hair in my finger and trace his eyes, watching them dart to and fro from one word to the other, I start smiling. I barely even notice. Just watching him makes me feel happy inside. After a little while of smiling and watching him, he looks over at me, raising his eyebrows. "Why are you smiling at me like that?" He asks.

"You just look so...cute." I say, blushing as I say it.

He looks at me for a moment before smiling. "Not as cute as you." He says, giving me a full goofy grin.

We just stare into each others eyes for what feels like an eternity before I hear the un mistakable squeak of Dolores when she finds something interesting out. We turn are heads to her so fast I feel like I broke a nerve. She is standing there looking at us with wide eyes. "Dolor-" Camilo goes to say.

She is gone before he can even finish his sentence. Camilo rubs the back of his head while a blush covers his face. Why does he have to be so cute?!

He looks at me and gives me a cheeky smile before clearing his throat. "Uhhhh I think we should go and eat...but for the sake of humanity, maybe you should eat at your house." He says.

I nod vigorously, I don't want to be there when Dolores tells the whole family what she heard. I hug Camilo out of muscle memory and run out the door. I love that kid. 

Camilo's POV

I watch her leave. I love that Bonita. She is just....amazing. I clear my throat and prop my hair...this is going to be a very interesting breakfast. I reeeeally don't want to go down, but my stomach says otherwise. 

Welp...here goes nothing.