Diez - ten

Y/N's POV

while the hugging fest had begun, a man who looked like he has stayed up for a week solely on coffee stumbled out towards the family. When Camilo got a look at him, he didn't look happy. 

"Ahh!" The man screamed. 

Camilo had pounced on him. He was straddling him, seemingly trying to figure out if he was mad, scared, or I don't even know. I heard someone call the man Bruno. He was the family fortune teller. He was the one whose room we snuck into not even twenty four hours ago. Interesting...he didn't look like he wanted to kill us. At the moment he seemed like he was gonna pee himself. I mean who wouldn't feel nervous with Camilo straddling them....

Camilo's POV

I pounced on Bruno. Was I mad? Angry? Happy? I'm not even sure. Bruno's eyes seemed to be popping out of his brain. "Hey..cuz." He said slowly.

I didn't even think before I wrapped him in a bear hug. He wrapped his arms around me. "Ah tio Bruno I missed you!" I said, my heart swelling.

We stayed in this embrace for a while. I could tell the rest of the familia was getting annoyed so I got up and gave Bruno his space back. I glanced at Y/N...she looked...jealous? Why? He's my family. I am allowed to hug family. Besides..it's not like she likes me or anything. 

Y/N's POV

I wasn't jealous...I can't be jealous! It's his family. Besides, it's his tio. I guess I just wished he would hug me like that. Is that too much to ask? 

Camilo gets up for the rest of the family. He looks at me with a confused face. Ugh curse my stupid emotions. I give him a faint smile before turning and walking towards Mirabel. She looks shocked. 

"I...i-I can't believe tio Bruno's here!" She said

I stood there awkwardly...like what am I supposed to do? Hug her? Hug Bruno? No he would definitely be weirded out by me...

I didn't really have to worry about what to do because seconds later I was on the ground, the world going dizzy. Oh yeah...I was so wrapped up with Camilo and Bruno that I forgot about my wound. My leg was still currently impaled with a shard of who knows what. I try to move before everything goes black, and for a mid second, I forget how to breath.

A/N: OOOOOOh scary!!!

Camilo's POV

I was talking with Bruno when I heard a thump. I turned to find Y/N on the ground, blood around her leg. What happened? "Y/N!" I shout.

Everyone else seems to realize what happened and rush around her. She looks pale. Julieta's face scrunches into a frown. "She fainted from blood loss. Mirabel, why didn't you tell me about this?" she said, looking up to a very frightened Mirabel. 

"I-I forgot, Y/N didn't even seem hurt, I never looked down at her leg. I-I" She went on fumbling about with her words but I ignored them. 

I stroked her hair to the side. Gosh...I never realized how pretty her face is. I guess I was distracted with all the drama circling around us. 

"Camilo, shoo!" Julieta shoos me out of the way and fixes up her wound. 

Without her gift it will be a lot harder, but she still knows a thing or two about healing. 

I walked over to a secluded spot in the rubble. If I couldn't be near Y/N, I wanted to be by myself. "You..like her?" A high pitched voice called. 

I whipped my head around to see Dolores walking over towards me. "What? No..can't I be worried?" I say.

I don't like her...I mean yeah, she's pretty. reeeally pretty....I mean I like her as a friend. Right? 

"I see the way you look at her! The way you stroked her hair, the way you hugged, the way-" I cut her off before she could go any further, because trust me...she could go wayyy further. 

"Yeah well, she's my Amiga. I care for her like I care for you." I say. 

I sigh and run my hands through my hair. I just wanted to be left alone. Not drilled about Y/N. Dolores finally seemed to understand and silently sat down next to me. I leaned my head on her shoulder and we sat like that for a while. 

Siblings can be a hand full...but sometimes they are just what you need.