six

Y/N's POV

I didn't faint or anything...it literally went dark.

A mid-light green glow came from Mirabel's purse. "What IS that?" I ask, poking the bag.

"I think it's tio Bruno's last vision." Mirabel replied.

I looked at in awe. They looked like chard pieces of glass, but I knew they were powerful. 

"How do we get out?" I ask.

Then we remember Camilo. But after telling her what had happened, Mirabel looks worried. "Camilo!" We shout.

I hear a groan from the other side. "Camilo?" Another groan. What is wrong with him. His powers must be getting worse. 

"Camilo, I need you to help. You need to push through it." I shrieked. 

"Y/N...I-I" He tries but the sound of a body thumping to the ground can be heard. This is helpless. Two powerless girls trapped in a suffocating room with a useless/cute boy on the other side struggling to remain conscious. We. Are. Doomed. 

I slumped on the wall. Mirabel tried a few times but something was wrong and Camilo needed help. Just our luck. While we sat there in the dark waiting for someone to hopefully notice we were missing, although it was night, we decided to take a look at the vision. 

The glass clearly matched up so we just needed to fit them together. Like a puzzle. It took a minute, after a few changes and turns. It was a rectangle. Glowing green. And there was the Casita. Me, Camilo and Mirabel were standing in front of it. From one perspective the Casita was cracked down the middle, but the other, it was perfectly fine. What was going to happen? Was Casita going to break or not?!

"Y/N? Mirabel?" Camilo shouted. 

He sounded better than before. "Camilo?!" We both shout.

"I'm going to get you out, just hold on." He shouts, I hear grunts and pushes.

He better work fast. The air is starting to feel thick. It's the feeling you get when you go under thick blankets to hide from a monster. You think you can sleep there but over time it gets hot and the need for air seems to sky rocket. When you re surface the bed, air seems like a luxery.

Well, when Camilo finally managed to break through, that's what it felt like. We tumbled to the ground, gasping for fresh air. It was then that I realized how badly I wanted to see broad daylight.

I finally got to my feet to see Camilo leaning agaisnt some of the rock. His head pressed to it. His eyes shut and concentrated. He seemed stressed. 

I walk over to him and place a hand on his shoulder. He opens his eyes and lifts his head to look at me. "Thank you." I whisper. 

He nods and before I can say anything else, he envelopes me in a hug. He squeezes hard but I just squeeze harder. 

"Ahem..." Mirabel coughs, trying to get our attention. 

We both turn to her. Camilo doesn't let go of me. In fact his just opens his other arm inviting Mirabel into the hug. She gladly excepts it and we have the best group hug in the world. 

The End.

Oh wait, Casita. I forgot about that. Yeah...well we were hugging it out, it just so happened that the cracks along the walls were growing larger and larger. "I think we should leave...now." Camilo said, breaking the hug.

We nodded and started down the long stairs. This was going to take too long. Camilo seemed to be lost  in thought before he rushed back up the stairs. We had only gone a little ways so he was back at the top in no time. 

He came back with what looked to be a sled. "Before he left...Tio Bruno told me once that he kept a conveinent vehacle with him when he went to his room. It helped with the slope down." Camilo said.

Me and Mirabel exhanged nervous glances but nodded and got on behind Camilo. I wrapped my arms around him and held on tight. He seemed warm. I mean yeah I hugged him only minutes ago and he felt the same way. But something about him and his smell was addicting. I didn't want to let go. And at the moment, it didn't look like I had the choice to anyway.

We went spiraling down the staircases, Mirabel's grip on my waste tightened, as did mine of Camilo. He was holding on to the front, it was keeping us from nose diving. That kid better have a good grip. 

Finally we landed in a pile at the doorway of Bruno's room. I sighed as we all got up.

"I have to say, that WAS faster. But for the record, I am NEVER doing that again." I let out a shaky breath.

Camilo muffled a laugh, but considering his pale face, he felt the same way. 

We tip-toad out the door. The last risky challenge was getting back to Mirabel's room without Alma finding out. But I guess the universe wasn't agreeing with us today. For standing just outside Bruno's room was Alma, and BOY was she mad. 

A/N: So I usually don't make these but OH MY GOSH!!! This is more views in one day than I  have gotten from other books in a YEAR! THANK YOU! I am so happy you guys are enjoying this! I have made 7 chapters in one day bc...I just can't contain my love for Camilo. heh...that was sappy but still! I guess the only way to let out my feelings is writing what I wish I had! Anyways have a nice day/night! Adios!