Fifteen

Mirabel's POV

I found Pepa helping with some of the villagers. They were helping fix the house back together. I sat her down and told her the events that happened. The sun was rising and I was tired. So when she got together with Papa Mama and Felix. They made me lay down for a bit. I have to admit I was very tired. 

Pepa's POV

My son?! MY SON?! How could this happen to my baby!!!! And not to mention that Alma or...whatever magic made her that way...beat him only twenty four hours ago. 

We followed the path Mirabel had told us about. And we came upon a clearing. Alma lay a couple feet away from Camilo. Y/N was resting on his stomach, her body sprawled. They made a T shape. Cute

We picked Camilo up who didn't even flinch. He was knocked out cold. Y/N stirred a little, but Julieta was able to carry her just fine without her waking up. Felix picked up Alma and we headed back to the ruins of Casita. 

The kind villagers were nice enough to lend a hand. Such pleasant people! Bruno UGHHHH yes now we talk about Bruno! Well, he was busy entertaining Antonio who we somehow managed to keep from learning about all the problems with Camilo, Y/N, and Mirabel. Happy thoughts...happy thoughts. 

Dolores's POV

I knoooow I wasn't supposed to fallow them, but Camilo's my brother. I had heard a lot, I was going to tell my familia but MIrabel got to it first. 

When I got to the clearing and hid behind a tree, I caught sight of Y/N and Camilo. They were sound asleep on the ground. They looked very....comfortable. Note to self to tease them about it when everything is back to normal. 

When they picked them up, including Alma. UGH that little RAT! I fallowed them back to Casita. It was built a little better than before. We might actually be able to save it!

~Time Skip~

Camilo's POV

I open my eyes, rubbing the sleep out. It feels like I've been asleep for forever. I look around and I find myself in my room. I had the weirdest dream...Casita broke, Y/N was there, she was hurt. I feel kind of sad knowing that Y/N clearly isn't here and that it was all a dream. Some parts I'm definitely glad weren't a dream, but something stirs in my stomach when I'm around her. It's weird but I like it. 

My door opens and Mami walks in. She looks worried. "Camilo! You're awake!" She cries, wrapping her arms around me in a bone crushing hug.

Papi walks in moments later with Antonio at his side. They smile and hug me as well. What is going on?

"Why are you acting like I've been asleep for years?" I ask, rubbing my hair which feels like it hasn't been brushed in days. 

"You've been asleep for two weeks." They tell me, looking at me with big eyes.

I gulp. 

"It wasn't a dream?" I ask. 

The look they give me tells me enough. I slowly nod. "I-I need some time to myself." I say quietly. 

They give an understanding nod and leave me curled up in my bed. That's when I let the tears fall down. 

Y/N's POV

I open my eyes and look around. I'm in my house. Was it a dream? I really hope it was. My mind flashes to Camilo. Yes...I wish I did go on a fun adventure with him. But I don't want him getting hurt. So I sigh and shake the dream out of my mind.

If that was all a dream, then that means that tonight is Antonio's gift ceremony. Fun. This has given me enough courage to talk to Camilo. 

I walk down to the living room to see Mama and Papa talking. When I come down they turn and give me a pitiful look. "What?" I ask.

"You've been asleep for two weeks..." They slowly say. 

"It...it wasn't a dream?" I ask. 

They shake their heads. I run out the door before they can say anything. I need to find Camilo. I need to see if he is doing okay. 

I find Casita...I guess when you have a helpful village by your side you can rebuild very fast. I open the door and Casita greets me. I...guess Mirabel saved the miracle while I was asleep or something. 

I grab the first person that I find. It's Isabela. "Where's Camilo? Is he ok? What about Mirabel?! Is Alma really bad or good or what? TELL ME!" I am shaking her at this point and I step away.

Her eyes are popping out of her skull. "Ok...well Camilo just woke up..he's in his room. Mirabel and Alma, who has been controlled by a green necklace for a long time is back to normal, have mended their ways and the Casita came back." She says in one breath. Then walks away like nothing happened. 

I stand there processing everything she said. Ok, I need to find Camilo. I run upstairs to the only place I can think he would be. If he just woke up then he is probably in his room. 

I knock on the door. No response. I knock again a little louder. I press my ear to the door. I hear sniffling. I decide to open the door. I don't care what he's doing, I need to talk to him.

I open it very slowly so I can sneak in. He's curled up on his bed in the middle of the room. Tears are running down his face and every once in a while he hiccups. "Camilo?" I say softly.

He looks up and his eyes shoot closed as his wipes away the tears. He sits up and sniffs. Not looking me in the eyes. "Sorry, uh you shouldn't see me like this." He says. 

I look down. Does he really feel the need to hide his emotions? I walk over to him and sit beside him. I wrap my arms around his waste and push him into the bed. I snuggle my head into his shoulder which is warm. It's a nice spot to stay for a while. 

He hesitates before wrapping his arms around me. We stay that way listening to each other's breathing. His slowly calms down and he starts playing with my hair. "You know, you are very pretty..." He says slowly.

I look up at him and smile. A blush slowly forms on his cheeks causing me to realize how close our faces are to each other. I blush and move back a little bit. He sits up and looks at me. "It wasn't a dream." He says. 

He looks down at his hands. 

I nod. 

It wasn't a dream. But right now, being in Camilo's room sitting this close to him...now THAT feels like a dream. 

A/N

OH. MY. GOSH. 

1.1k READS WTH!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I love ya'll have a nice day!!! Adios!