Ward 44 : Torture Me

"We are healed from suffering only by experiencing it to the full".

Marcel Proust

🌼🌼🌼

Harix's baba was stable now,in fact he was showing a sign of life.

Harix and Leo were hopeful that one of these days their old man borrowed life would be returned to him again.

But Harix still let Drayan stay in her annem because until now they were observing their baba's recovery.

He wanted to stay on his baba's side when he woke up.And the two brothers were anticipating for that day to happen.

After Drayan learned about Harix's baba,she always went to the hospital to visit her father-in-law and her husband.

Today she decided to visit late because she was helping her mom with something. But she was surprised at the same time disappointed because when she opened the door ,her beast was entertaining a witch.

"Harix divorce your wife"
Drayan wasn't informed that Harix was with someone.She knocked many times but no one answered that's why she decided to enter.

Drayan eyes were almost shaped like a full moon when she saw how the woman touched her husband's cheekbones.The man was shocked to see her but he immediately reacted to the scene that he created.He was sitting on the table,but after noticing his wife, he stood up and moved forward to remove his face from the witch's seductive caress. The woman put her hand down reluctantly,she cherished the short moment of time that she was able to touch the subject of her infatuation.

"Paula,let's talk about this later"

Harix stated while diverting his gaze to his wife.
Paula just nodded while not even giving a glance to the wife of the man she flirted a while ago.

Introducing Paula his annem's choice.His childhood fling-fling but those were in the past now,he was married now but the woman's heart couldn't easily move on.Paula was still in love with the handsome doctor

Drayan queries immediately popped up after the mistress closed the door .

"Is this the reason why you invited me here?"

"Wear your coat"
Harix stated while noticing his wife's attire.It was dark green abaya but for him it still needed another clothing because the wind was raging outside

"For how long are you planning to torture me?" Her voice concealed her fragility but even though she concealed it,her husband still knew the tone of her pain. He knew when she was singing a happy rythm or just playing a sad hymm.

"I said wear your coat,we are going outside"

"Don't worry I am speaking in low volume no scandal will be published today" Yes she was angry but she was careful not to stain the reputation of her husband. Maybe for some wives the best thing to do at the moment was to act recklessly and make a scandal. But this was her,she was not dauntless enough to create a big scene.

"We are going somewhere,it's cold outside"

"I don't need your fake attention,I don't care if it is cold or not,after all what you are doing to me is already making me sick"

"Nana is waiting for us"

"You don't need to pretend,we don't need this marriage"
Harix didn't speak.He didn't even try to explain but instead got his another brown coat and put it on to his wife's body.

Drayan was trying to move,she didn't like what her husband's action unfolding in front of her.She was trying hard not to wear the coat.

"Don't move woman"

"You are expert on dressing a woman,tell me,did did you undress her too?"

She was embarrassed to ask but her jealousy was eating her sensible self.
And her husband noticed that his wife reaction was something that he needed to entertain.Though he got it that she was hurt of what she witnessed he didn't want to conclude that this hurt was a sign of love.He remained silent,but still continued on putting the coat to her,until it finally fit in,almost fit in,but Drayan blocked the last button,she stopped the hands of Harix through touching it. Harix was still looking at her.Like a look of a painter trying to paint a nude art.

"Answer me Harix"
He was almost done but she stopped him and he didn't want to be interrupted so he answered this time to shut her mouth

"Okay you can choose,the coat or my mouth?"

"You are the worst beast" Drayan last words before exiting the office but still wearing the coat.

Her husband followed behind her until they reached his car.

After few minutes they arrived at the house of Nana.

"Sorry Nana we are late"

"It's fine son,I just finished cooking my last recipe"

"What about my daughter,aw,what's the meaning of the sadness in her eyes?"

"I am just cold Nana"

Nana questioning look was visible,he looked at Harix for the answer

"She was stubborned,she didn't want to wear the coat"

"Ow don't worry I have a hot soup here,come let us eat"

They ate in silenced but not until Drayan's phone rang.

"I am sorry I need to take this,it's Teyzi(aunt)"

"Go ahead dear"

"Hello Teyzi"
Drayan went outside to hear clearly her aunt's voice.

"What's bothering her is not the cold weather outside ,it's the cold storm inside"

"Yes"

"I knew it,you just gave me an alibi"

"We are falling apart Nana"

"Oh my life"

"She keep using my one mistake to hurt me again and again,she couldn't forgive me Nana"

"You couldn't blame her,it is not just a mistake,what you did is a sin"

Nana immediately noticed Drayan's shadow so she stopped on talking because she was afraid that she could hear something that she shouldn't.
Drayan finally reached the dining table.

"My teyzi called to inform us about the wedding celebration of my brother"

"Ow I am glad to hear that"

They continued to eat until they left their Nana.The sun finally showed up but the subject of their discussion was still unclosed.Drayan was waiting in the car,while Harix was talking on the phone.When Harix entered, Drayan glared at him.

"What's that glare for?"

"I put your coat inside the plastic bag,it is on the back seat"

"Of course you will not need it,the sun finally shows itself"

"I don't really need it,you just enforced to me that clothes"

"It didn't keep you warm right?"

"What?"

"You regret it"

"What are you talking about?"

"Now you wish you chose my mouth instead of my coat"

Harix was a maniac that's what his wife knew but he was just trying to act cool and bad in front of Drayan so that he wouldn't forget that she was a beast to his wife

"Stop your illusion and drive safely"

"As you instructed my highness"

She wanted to go along,but she couldn't stay blind to his husband's infidelity,but why her husband was treating the situation like a comedy genre? Wasn't he aware that he just exposed his unfaithful side to his wife this morning?or he wasn't guilty of this so called infidelity?