CHAPTER 24

RHYS POV
"FUCK!"Every Fucking thing is going sideways since El decided to stay away from me.I am out of my mind since last three days.

It so hard for me to see her everyday coming out of room opposite to me and not touch her or even come near her.

That stupid London!She ruined my life again.I was finally happy and she had to destroy it.That time at cafe I was drinking my coffee and she decided to pop in and force herself on me.

As long as Elyse is far away from me my feelings and desire I are growing.It's like she is so close yet so far away.I can't stay away from her.You have no idea how many random things I have destroyed in these three days.My mind is literally all over the place

One thing!One fucking thing good in my life and everyone want's to try and destroy it.

Worst part of it all is that We have to attend a fucking masquerade tomorrow .Hopefully we make up because if we don't it will be hard for me to pretend that everything is fine in front of thousands of peoples.On the bright side at least I have an excuse to go and talk to her.

I went towards her room.The door was slightly opened and I could see her sitting at her makeup table wearing only bra and night shorts.I sucked in a breath and knocked on the door. She took a minute to put her hoodie then said,"Come in!"

"I...Umm.....I wanted to talk about tomorrow!"I nervously said.She let out a giggle and Was trying so hard to stand still. "Are you drunk?"I asked coming near her.

"No!Just a little Tipsy!"She slurred.She tried to walk towards me but end up falling on me. "Are you okay?"I asked. She chuckled and rolled away from me. "How much did you had?"

"Only 1"

She raised her finger."El!" "Okay 5!"

"Come on you are going to sleep.We can talk later!"I picked her up in my arms and gently lay her down on bed.I covered her with blanket and kissed her on forehead.

Before I can leave she grabbed my hand. "Stay!"She mumbled. I bend down to her level and said, "You will hate me tomorrow if I stayed!"

"Please!"

"Only for few minutes!" I said and sat down on the carpet beside the bed. Few minutes passed and she was still not asleep. "What are you thinking?"I caressed her cheeks with my thumbs.

"How much time it will take for you to fix your life!I miss you"She said.

"I miss you too.But it's all up to you when you will come back to me!"

"I don't want to be hurt again."She sighed.

"I don't want to hurt you again.It's like Whenever you are around me I tend to mess things up." It's always like this. If I Try to fix my and her past,I mess up other things.Why is this life so complicated.

One thing I truly love is so far away from me. And the worst thing is the moment I realised that I am in love with her is the moment where I cannot say because it will seem like that I am lying about loving her to fix things between us.

"I am truly sorry El!"I said and left the room so that she can sleep.I hate myself so much for hurting her.

I closed the door behind me and took out a bottle of whiskey from the cupboard.I didn't bother to pour it into a glass.In 15 minutes I was on my other bottle. My head was spinning and last thing I remember before blacking out is that I am on my bed with second bottle in my hand.