CHAPTER 13

ELYSE POV

"So what do you want to talk about?"I said nervously fiddling with my fingers.We are currently sitting in his car far away from my house exchanging awkward glances.I was to afraid to ask if he listened anything.

"How is the pain in your hand?"He asked.I knew what he was doing.He was trying to avoid the topic he wanted to talk about.What if he saw my father hitting me,because after he slapped me 5 seconds later Rhys rang the bell.

"It's fine!"I waved my hand.This cut reopen because my hand accidentally knocked a vase in living room which made my father snap at me and resulting in him hitting me.

It just take a fucking small mistakes for them to snap at me.That's a good thing that Miss Jules was there to help me clean the blood from my hand and bandage it properly.She is literally a lifesaver.

"Elyse I saw your father hitting you!"He said with a hint of anger.Well Fuck! "It was nothing!"I brushed it off.

"Of course,You think it's Fucking Nothing!"He huffed."He fucking hit you El.Why didn't you tell me?"

"Just calm down okay!"I ran my hand through my hair."How can I calm down El?You could've told me or Aria At least."

"I didn't want to tell anyone.And I knew Just one more years of this shit and I will be out of this fucking town."

"You mean You would be gone.Like what about your life here,your friends?"

"There is no life here for me.And the only friend I have here is Aria.I would have told her the reason and she would've understand.Since I am getting married to you that plan failed."I was angry and Mad and Just want to scream at someone.

" Just don't tell anyone.Please!"I said trying hard to calm down. "I won't tell anyone but promise me you won't go in that house."

"It's not that easy!What reason will I give them?What about Miss Jules and Where the fuck I live?"I was frustrated at this point.He just can't decide important decisions in my life.I have been dealing with this stuff for seven years,I can live there for two days easily.

"Live with me?!"It came more out as a question."Yeah,No!"

"Aria's?"

"She is dealing with family issues."Poor Aria.Her parents are divorced and Her father is always out on business trip.One day her father brought a girl who was younger than her and since then she and her father are constantly arguing which I don't want to be a part of.

"It's okay Rhys.Only 2 days then my father would send me at your place anyways."I don't want to live with anyone.I want to live on my own have a nice loft apartment and a huge store of sports equipments in the other part of the world.Wanted to live a fantasy now that I think of.

"But You can live in a different room and I won't bother you."

"Just forget about it.Alright!"I groaned.

His arms snaked around my waist as he pull me into a Awkward hug.Well this is new!I took a moment as I placed my hands on his back.

"Then promise me,If anyone hurts you again,You are going to tell me."He said and then snuggled his head into crook of my neck."I just want you to be safe!"He added.

"I promise!"I said breaking the hug.But our head were only inches apart.He leaned forward and I did the same.Our foreheads were dangerously close.

He was about to lean forward but then my phone rang.We immediately fell back realising we almost kissed.I checked the caller ID and it showed Unknown.

"I should head back."I said ignoring the vibrating phone."Yeah I will drop you."

"Nah it's okay,I want to walk."I refused his offer and got out of the car."Bye!"He just smiled at me.

I started heading towards my home and Rhys drove to his.The phone rang again snapping me out of my thoughts.

Without checking the caller ID I answered the phone."Hello!?"

"Miss Elyse.Nice to finally talk to you!"A deep voice purred."Who is this?"I snarled slightly scared."You will come to know!"He chuckled.

"So Miss Elyse having fun at Crimdall street.It's a fun part of town."My body froze.He must be following me.I looked around to check if I can spot him but no sign.

"What do you want?"I was shaking by now."You will know What I want when time comes!Till then,Have a great wedding."He said and hung up.

He knows everything about me.I took some time to gather myself and then shakily walked towards my house.I have to tell him.I promised.
.
.
.
.